Chapter 15: What?

Start from the beginning

"What the..." I heard someone mumble. I looked around but before I could see what's happening,

I blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek's POV

"Derek, give me now." She told me holding out her hand and I quickly gave her the wet washcloth and she gently placed it on Nicole's head. I was clueless on what's going on, but I was walking in the woods and next thing I knew this lady carrying Nicole popped out of nowhere and rushed away heading to the old hideout. I followed her to an old room with a bed, desk, table, and small kitchen and then she saw me and I've been helping her. She looked like she was in her 30s and she's wearing a long white dress with long sleeves, she did look familiar intill she told me her name was Cleo. I was surprised at first, like this is the second time I seen her.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked and she didn't look up from Nicole.

"Had to bring her back, cause Dark's are all over up there." She answered and my eye's widened.

"What about Drake, Jake, and Jason? Plus the packs that live up there!" I questioned and she nodded her head.

"I told Jake and Jason to come back quickly and Drake will be here soon." She said and I looked at her confused, what do you mean Drake will be here soon? "You-"

"Drake." I heard Nicole whisper and Cleo quickly looked back at Nicole. "Hideout." She then said and I was looking at her with an eyebrow raised. What the heck is she talking about?

"Nicole wake up dear, Nicole wake up." Cleo then said shaking her slightly and I bit my lip thinking. Something isn't right that's all I know. "Wake up, Nicole."

"Don't you think-" I stopped for a second, was that footsteps out in the hall? I turned around facing the door waiting for who ever was in out there. Then they stopped, I tilted my head a bit and looking at the door for a while. "Who ever yo-"

The door slammed open.

Drake? He stumbled before falling to the floor onto his back. He then groaned grabbing his shoulder and I notice he was breathing heavily. How the heck did he get here from Alaska in ten minutes?

"Oh goodness, Drake." Cleo said getting up and coming over to Drake's side.

" How the hell did I get here!?" He barked before grabbing his shoulder again and groaning.

"I kinda teleported you here?" Cleo said and Drake growled.

"Why!?"

"Nicole's here if you haven't noticed." Cleo said blankly with an annoyed face and Drake tried getting up but I pushed him down.

"You look as white as a ghost." I said and Drake looked at his shoulder and rolled his eyes.

"Just a bullet." He mumbled and then he did something I thought he would never do, his hand started to glow with grey smoke and he placed his hand back into his would and after a minute pulled away and a silver bullet came out onto his hand. "See." He said and I stared at him shocked, I'm not dreaming am I?

"Wow, Drake you know how to handle it well." Cleo said and Drake nodded his head. Umm, still confused here. Did he do what I think he just did!? The old man did tell me about Nicole having that power, but he didn't tell me Drake had it too!! Was that even possible for him to have the same power as Sliverest!!?

"What the heck is going on?" I said and they looked at me. Like come on things are just getting mixed up here and I just want to know what's happening.