Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen- The truthful mobster had stolen my heart

Adonia's POV

As drunk as i was,somehow i had managed to locate Antonio's warehouse and climbed sloppily over the fence without being spotted by any of his guards,i guess that was only because they weren't any on duty tonight. Thank goodness,it certainly counted in my favor.I didn't want to be remembered as the bride who crashed her mans bachelor party.

I was surprised at how straight i could think after all the alcohol i had consumed tonight,i was fully expecting myself to fall over any moment and pass out on the black tar, instead i was stumbling towards the metal warehouse door that had been left open.Loud seductive music could be heard the closer i got to the doors,slightly annoyed i hissed under my breath and climbed the concrete steps with heavy footsteps until i was half into the warehouse my mouth hung slightly ajar.

Naked women everywhere.Was what first filled my vision and then the fact that they were openly giving blowjobs,lapdance's,handjob's you name it.The place reeked of sex,alcohol and cigarettes,it was like a cheap strip club in here with bartenders and all,they had evens adjusted the lighting to a deep violet color putting everyone in their own sexual vertigo.This was not exactly what i had expected a bachelor party to look like although i had known there'd be women.

I quickly scanned the warehouse regretfully,scolding myself for deciding to be spontaneous and stupid..what had i expected? That Antonio would leave whatever fun he was having to simply answer some emotional questions i had based on my suck ass life. I should just walk out,turn around and forget the haunting words Amelia had unloaded on my earlier.But i couldn't,i was restless,miserable and drunk and most of all i needed  the truth and i needed it now.With some sort of new motivation i ignored my insecurities amongst the scrutiny eyes of beautiful nude women and swifted through the heavy crowd like i was on some magical carpet right until i managed to find the office door with heavy engraving on a tiny wooden-board stuck onto the door 'Antonio De Luca' it had me slightly entranced for a milli second,the sound of a whiny women had me snapped out of my trance.I ignored her dark silhouette pressed up against the wall by a large male practically eating her up like he had been starved for days.blushing i knocked on the door preparing myself for the worst but no one had answered and i had let myself into Antonio's office however it was empty of his presence and really gorgeous in comparison to the one at his mansion,i guess he took more pride in this one.I couldn't help comparing them in my mind,the gorgeous light wood that gave that certain atmosphere,the unique style the office had been built in to perfection and the lavish comfortable furniture that....

"Adonia?what are you doing here?"aah shit,i froze unable to bring up a word while he gracefully entered his office through some secret door that had been disguised to blend with the light coffee wallpaper.Interesting.I should note to explore what lies beyond that door next time i visit the warehouse

"I-i,i had to speak to you about something.."i trailed off staring at the delicious dark ink peeking out the rolled up cuff of his shirt..stop being distracted!

"What is it?" finally i looked up into slightly annoyed eyes.I should have just stayed my drunk ass home.I swallowed and got my shit together with a few deep breaths i was refueled.

"At nonna's house..i might have heard some-"

"i know" he cut me off and walked over to his desk pouring himself a drink and then settling on the edge scrutinizing me with those evil eyes i usually had to endure.I didn't know whether he was calm or annoyed,it was hard to read him when his expression was emotionless.Wait..did he mean he knew of the conversation Amelia and i had?nothing got passed this man,he had eyes everywhere.