Chapter seven

Chapter seven- Luring the devil

Amelia Connell's P.O.V

I'm scared

Was the thought running through my mind.I was woken up by a skinny man with too many jewelry and a striped shirt,he had a gold tooth and one of those bony psychotic faces that made him look like an ex-murderer.I didn't  want to be here but what choice did i have.It's not like i could out run these people with my mediocre escape plans, besides where was i anyway? and why the hell was i in a thin piece of lingerie barely covering my nipples?

"Get up and follow me" he had demanded me. I was frightened for my life and what might happen to me,so i followed the scrawny man outside the room where I was suddenly hooked in by the two giants who had caught me last night.My jaw clenched.

I was contemplating whether to question where we were going but i kept my mouth shut instead,afraid that they might decide to drug me to sleep again and right now i wasn't sure my stomach was up for it.

"Wait here" the man instructed shooting me a warning glare before entering the only red door i had seen thus far.My eyes roamed the long hallway we were in,there were many white doors and skimpy dressed women accompanied by men  roaming the halls,the lighting was dim and there was not a window i could see.I was cold and felt out of place.

The door opened and the scrawny man came out ,he grabbed my shoulder and gave me a tug inside the room.There was to many freakin lights in here, i squinted my eyes and slowly walked into the office that was made to look like a bedroom as well.

How very clever.

"Have a seat " It was Adonia's father (Mathias) who had spoken from behind his fancy desk.He was firmly seated with a cruel smile playing on his lips and a ruffled half done shirt that made him look cheap,a cigarette between his fingers and i noted the tiny scars covering his knuckles.A sick feeling settled in the pit of my stomach.

Adonia's father had came by the room i was in earlier and woken me up the same way that scrawny man had.He told me what i he was planning on doing with me You would become one of my girls were his words. His girls? as in a entertainer. I was scared,never had i done anything something like this before and now they were expecting me to do this shit,so i panicked ,they drugged me again and here i was sitting opposite the man i despised the most in the world.Fucking pig.

Not only have he took away my freedom and rights forcing me to become a whore but he also hurt Adonia again.I knew she was abused all her life and every mistake she made had been corrected by the cane or anything physically hurt her. He was a cruel man by nature and being in his presence twisted my gut uncomfortably.

"I'm going to put you on set tonight with the rest of my red girls Amelia.We have some important clients visiting tonight and they prefer red heads so be ready.I'll get Tania to teach you the choreography with the rest of the girls" It was already late afternoon.How could he expect me to know it by tonight?! I was a P.A for crying out loud not a exotic dancer.

The only type of dancing i ever done in my life was at the 'Fluorescent Night club' it was a street away from my dorm room at N.Y.U and it was there that i had met Ed two years ago when he was with some other chicks name Roxy at the time.

I wondered if Ed had tried calling me to apologize yet?probably not.Who was i kidding the man was as stubborn as a donkey and i would be damned if he hadn't noticed i was missing after two weeks.

I didn't say anything to Mathias before he dismissed me.I got up from my seat and once again i followed the scrawny man down the dim white hallway.A naked sweaty couple were having sex against the wall.What the fuck?Haven't they heard of a bedroom before or public indecency? clearly not.I kept my eye averted away from them as we passed,her screams were loud but nobody gave them more than a glance.