The coloring books

It was a two day show for the Hamilton cast so Pippa and Renee decided to go grab dinner in between shows and since Lin knew they were leaving he though it'd be funny to take all of Pip's coloring books and hid them around the theater. Lin watched from his doorway as Pip shut and locked her door and left with Renee. As soon as Lin knew Pip and Renee were gone he grabbed his keys and went to Pip's dressing and started gathering all of her coloring books tossed about her dressing room. Lin walked out of Pip's room and as he was locking the door Jazzy walked by and saw Lin holding Pip's coloring books. 

"Hey Lin what are you doing?" 

"I'm going to go hide Pip's coloring books around the  theater." Lin said chuckling. 

"That's not a good idea Lin." 

"I know but It'd be funny to see her racing around the theater trying to find them all before the audience is let in." 

"If Pip kills you that's not on me." Jazzy said and walked to her dressing room as Lin ran off to hide Pip's coloring books. 

As Lin was hiding the coloring books Pip and Renee arrived back at the theater and went to their dressing rooms. Pip sat down on the couch in her dressing room grabbed her crayons and then went to reach for one of her coloring books but they were no were to be found. Pip searched her entire dressing room from top to bottom but had no idea where all of her books went. Once Pip was done searching her dressing room she went to Renee's which is where she had been coloring and hanging out after the matinee that day.  

"Did I leave my coloring books in here?" 

"No. Are they not in your room?" 

"No maybe I left them in Jazzy's I was in there this morning and had a bunch in there." 

Pip walked to Jazzy's dressing room where Jazzy was reading and sending emails to directors. 

"Have you seen my coloring books?" 

Jazzy looked away from her book and looked at Pip for a few moments without saying anything. 

"Go talk to Lin." Jazzy said and went back to reading. 

Pip leaves and walks to Lin's dressing room and Lin looked away from his phone and had a look of fear on his face once he realized why Pippa was standing in his dressing room. 

"What did you do with my coloring books?" Pip asked crossing her arms and glaring at Lin. 

"I hid them through out the theater." 

"Lin!" Pip screamed at the top of her lungs. 

Renee heard Pip's scream and sprinted out of her dressing room and over to the area Lin's was. 

"Lin what did you do?" Renee asked looking between him and Pip. 

"He hid my coloring books all over the theater and I don't have time to find them because I have to be  in makeup soon and do mic check and like twenty other million things." Pip said as she paced back and forth

"Okay Pip calm down. Lin you go get her coloring books right now." Renee said and walked out of the dressing room. 

Lin glared at Pip and Pip looked at him and gave him a smug smile. 

"Thanks for getting me in trouble pip." 

"It's what I do best." Pip said and walked out of the room as Lin got up to go find her coloring books. 

Lin wandered around the theater grabbing all of Pip's coloring books from shelves, cabinets, and closets. Lin had finally grabbed the last coloring book and went to Pip's dressing room. Lin walked into the dressing room where Renee Jazzy and Pip were and Pip was playing her ukulele. 

"I'm sorry for taking your coloring books." Lin said dropping all the books on the couch next to Pippa.

Pip looked at the coloring books and then at Lin . 

"Whatever." Pip said and went back to playing her ukulele. 

Renee noticed Pip's bad attitude towards Lin's apology and leaned over and grabbed the ukulele from Pippa. 

"What did you do that for?" Pip asked as she stared at Renee.

"Pip what do you say to Lin?" 

"Thanks for giving me my coloring books back." Pip said and tried to grab her ukulele back from Renee. 

"Now hug." Renee said still holding Pip's Ukulele. 

Pip got up off the couch and her and Lin stared at each other for a few moments. 

"Come here you." Lin said and pulled Pip into a hug.