Don't do anything stupid/ The pillow fight

"Lin let me do your hair!" Pippa said excitedly as her and Lin hung out in her dressing room before the show. 

"Fine but  don't do anything stupid." Lin said sitting in a chair in front of the mirror. 

"Turn the chair around." Pippa said. 

Lin got up and turned the chair around to where he was facing Pippa and then Pippa went on to do Lin's hair. Pippa grabbed her brush and started brushing Lin's hair then grabbed a hair tie and pulled Lin's hair up into a pony tail on top of his head. 

"And done." Pippa said pulling out her phone and holding it out in front of her and Lin. 

"Look out how cute we are!" Pippa squealed. 

"You did something stupid." Lin said unamused. 

"So what? It's cute let's take a picture." 

Pippa takes the picture then looks at and notices Lin looks really unamused. 

"Why do you look so unamused?" 

"Because I'm annoyed with you." 

"But we're twinning! It's cute." 

"No it's not." 

Renee sees Lin and Pippa as she walks by the dressing room and decides to walk in. 

"Oh but it is." Renee says laughing looking at Lin and Pippa. 

"No one asked you renee." 

Jasmine walks by and see Pippa, Lin and Renee and looks at Lin's hair. 

"What have I gotten myself into?" Jasmine asks as she eats her dinner. 

"A wonderful family away from your family." 

****

It was a two day show and it was between shows and Pippa decided to take a nap since there was a couple of hours before the next show. Pippa had just fallen asleep on the couch in her dressing room when Lin slipped in with a speaker and his phone and started blaring music waking Pip up. 

"What the hell Lin?" Pippa asked sitting up and wrapping herself in her blanket. 

"Oh this is your dressing room?" Lin asked sarcastically. 

"Get out." Pippa said annoyed. 

"Never." Lin said turning the volume on the speaker up.

Pippa gets up and grabs her pillow and starts walking towards Lin and Lin sprints out of the room and down the hall to Renee's dressing room. 

"Lin what are you doing in here?" Renee asks taking out her earbuds and staring at Lin. 

"Pip's going to hit me!" Lin says as Pippa comes sprinting in with her pillow in hand. 

Renee grabs the pillow from Pippa and makes both of them sit down on the floor in front of her. 

"Pip what happened?" 

"I was trying to sleep and then Lin came into my dressing blaring music and woke me up." 

Renee looked at Lin and Lin looked around and started whistling like he didn't do anything wrong. 

"Lin look at me. Did you do this?" 

"Yeah." 

"Lin you have to quit tormenting Pippa. Now Pippa take your pillow and go get some sleep." 

Pippa grabbed her pillow from Renee and looked down at Lin and stuck her tongue out at him and walked out of the room. 

"Can I go back to my dressing room now?" 

"No you have to stay in here for the next hour." Renee says turning back to her laptop and putting in her earbuds.