one

INTRODUCTION:

You're 25 years old. You used to upload videos of yourself singing and playing instruments to youtube. Eventually, you started gaining followers and had around 2,000 subs.

You can play guitar and piano and you're a pretty good singer. You even wrote songs. You weren't that well known but you were pretty proud of yourself.

A few people came across your channel and invited you to be in their band since they didn't have a lead singer yet. You lived in Los Angeles for a while now, they grew up there. You spoke with them for a while and they seemed pretty cool. You decided to join their band.

Their names were Grayson and Karma Anderson and they were twins. Karma played guitar and Grayson played drums. You sometimes played guitar or piano during some of your songs. You've been apart of "Broken Castle" (your band name) (idk i just got it from a band name generator on the internet lol) for about 3 years now. You guys have played some small gigs and played in a couple of music festivals during the day. Recently, you guys got an email asking if you were interested in opening up for one of your favorite bands Twenty One Pilots. This is where your story takes off...

-Your P.O.V-

"Oh my god...we're opening for twenty one pilots!?" I yell out.

My bandmate Karma just entered my kitchen and announced we were going to be opening up for another band on their tour across the U.S.

She also just announced that that band was TWENTY ONE PILOTS.

"Oh my god, this is awesome!" My other bandmate Grayson exclaims.

They were also big fans of tøp.

"Yep! We're meeting them next month at our first tour stop." Karma smiles.

This is unbelievable. I never thought I'd be able to even meet Josh and Tyler, let alone open up for them.

"This is incredible." I grin. "What are we gonna play? How many shows are there gonna be? Oh gosh, that's gonna be a lot of people...What if I mess up? What if I-"

"Woah. Drama queen, snap out of it!" Karma shakes my shoulders.

"I'm sure everything will be just fine. You've got this." She assures me.

Karma was a pretty chill person, not gonna lie. She usually calmed me down when I started to worry about things.

I breathe in and out.

"...Okay." I smile.

She chuckles.

"You guys hungry? I'm starving." Grayson changes the subject.

"When are you not hungry?" Karma replied.

I giggled. It's true. Grayson's always hungry but he never puts on any weight.

Lucky him.

"C'mon! I haven't ate since like...4 pm." Grayson groans.

"It's 5 pm." I mentioned.

Karma and Grayson laugh and we head out to get food.

-3 weeks later-

Karma, Grayson and I were all in the living room of my apartment. They've been staying with me this past week before we go on tour.

"Tomorrow's the day we meet Tyler and Josh..." Karma began. "You excited, (Y/N)?"

"Oh, yeah totally!" I reply, cheerfully.

Okay, I lied. I mean...sort of. I am excited to meet them! Just also...terrified.

What if I make a bad first impression? What if they're different in person? What if I mess up in some way?