five

2:34 am // Justin's POV

I toss and turn during the night, unable to sleep. It wasn't that I wasn't tired or not but I just couldn't sleep. I kept thinking of her. I don't know why, though.

She was beautiful, smart and oh gosh... her eyes. They were amazing. The way she talked, and the way she walked.

Oh my god, Justin what the heck are you saying!! The voice in my head said. I hated that voice sometimes especially when it's right.

I get out of bed, going downstairs to the kitchen. The light was on, when I got there. It was my mom, and she was behind her laptop.

"Hey, baby." She says taking off her glasses and looking at me.

"Hi mom. What are you doing up so late?" I ask her getting a glass from the water. I walk around the island counter to the fridge. Getting out jar of chocolate milk, I walk back to where my glass was and pour it into the glass.

"Ohh, i have some paper work that I need to finish for Tom." She pushes her glass towards me, gesturing for me to pour some of the milk for her.

As I pour her the milk , my phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out, seeing I got a text message from Cecelia.

I roll my eyes, wanting to ignore text.

I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me today

I read the text but didn't reply, unlocking my phone as I turn to my mom.

Before I could say anything my phone kept on vibrating, messages from Cece was just blowing up my phone and it was annoy me.

"God, she's soo clingy.." My mom chuckled as I turn off my phone. I shake my head. Removing leftover lasagna that Nyane cooked from the fridge.

"That lasagna is really good, she's a great chef." My mom said, as I warmed up my phone. She was referring to Nyane and I had a weird feeling in my stomach when I think of her.

The sound of the microwave went off and I began eating my food. After eating and chatting with my mom, I go upstairs to try and sleep, and this time it worked.

A month later // 3:30 pm

"Ha ha you think you're funny.." I say to Nyane as she makes fun of me for not knowing what curry goat.

We both look at each other, bursting out into laughter. She was currently teaching me how make her 'famous' curry rice with curry goat. Ever since she started working here, we've gotten along well, she's loosened up, laughs at my jokes, and not I don't even see her as a maid. Just a friend.

"Here try this.. She puts sauce on her palm, and she brings her hand close to my lips. I taste the sauce, licking her palm, more like sucking it. It tasted really good. I hadn't realized what I was doing. I was basically kissing her palms. We both stare at each other , smiling as she moves her hand away.

She was beautiful.

After helping her make dinner, clean up we sit together to eat. I put the spoon in my food, as I close my eyes..a sound escaping my mouth.. "This is good."

She smiles, looking at me as her smile just made me smile. Soon she begins to laugh at me, cause the sauce is spicy. I chuck down my glass of water but it wasn't helping, I rush to the kitchen getting milk from the fridge, chucking it also.

Ahhhhhhh

Nyane walks in still dying of laughter as I set the milk carton on the counter. She begins to laugh more as she grabs a tissue, walking closer to me.

I wasn't sure what was going on. She leans in close, bring her hand close to my lips.. This is it. She slowly wipes off something from my lip.

Ohh, I guess I had the milk on my lips.yikes.

We just look each other in the eye.. I know there's something between us, and she knows it too. I cub her face with my hand, leaning close.. I yearn for her lips. Her touch.

And as soon as we were about to kiss, the doorbell rang causing as to separate and clear our throat.

"I'll get that." I say rushing out of the kitchen, feeling all awkward and shit. I swing the door open to find Jalen and Connor standing there.

"Justin!!" Connor runs to me hugging my leg. I pick him up, playing with  his hair.

"Hey little fella." I groan as he playfully puts me in a neck choke playfully as I began to fall down on my knees.

"Connor, how many times do I have to tell you its not nice to put people in a neck choke." I hear Nyane's voice behind me.

"Ohh c'mon Nyane. We're just having fun" I laughing saying to her, i love it when she gets all serious like that . I manage to escape out of Connor's grip, putting him over my shoulder.

She rolls her eyes as he hugs Jalen, all of us walking into the living room. Jalen sits beside Nyane as Connor sits on her lap, and i sit across from them. I didn't realize how close Jalen and Nyane were sitting until he put his arm around her causing me to have this weird feeling in my stomach. Again.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Connor whines.

"Hey Con, we just have burgers and fries." Jalen says to him.

"But I'm still hungry.." He pouts looking at his mom.

Jalen begins to tickle him causing him to laugh loud and soon Nyane joins in. I felt a certain way, as I get up to go to the kitchen leaving them alone.

I begin to load the dishes in the washing machine, cleaning the kitchen.

"Uhh what do you think you're doing?" Her voice behind me, and I could tell she was close cause I could smell her perfume.

"What does it look like." I say with a quite but angry tone with my back still facing her. There was a long silence in the room, and soon I began to feel bad. I don't know what came over me.

I feel her body getting closer to me, she grabs my arm, turning me around, not wanting to look at her.

"What's wrong?" She asks feeling her looking at me, I try my best not to look at her but I couldn't resist.

"About earlier... That was.."

"Yeah.. It was umm.."

I look down at her, making eye contact with her beautiful eyes. I cub her cheeks with my hands,looking at her lips and she also looks at mine. I move in closer, closing the gap between us. I lean in kissing her lips, So soft and sweet. I am so surprised that she kissed me back, as we continue to kiss deepening it.

I didn't realize we have been kissing for more than 2 minutes, more like making out. We break the kiss as we both catch our breaths, leaning our foreheads against each other.

"Wow.." I hear her that word escaping her lips, meaning she liked it too. As a smile forms on my face.