one

2:15 pm // Justin's POV

I walk down the streets of downtown, Toronto with my best friend Sebastien. It's  a sunny day, and a hot day about 24 degrees. I'm dressed in a plain white shirt and ripped denim jeans with white converse. While Seb is in a black and white stripped tee and black jeans with adidas sneakers.

We are on our way to meet up with our girlfriends at a restaurant. My girlfriend is Cecelia and we've been dating for almost 7 months now and things have been going great. She's amazing, beautiful,smart and intelligent.  I think she might even be the one.

Once we arrive restaurant, we see the girls sitting at a table. Cecelia turns to look at me and a huge smile appears  on her face, she slowly got up from her seat and walks up to me, planting a huge kiss on my lips. I admire her body, as she pulls away. She was in a basic crop tee, a vintage high waisted denim shorts with white converse, we planned to match today.

"Hmm.. I've missed your adorable face." She says squeezing my face as she kisses me once more. I wrap my arms around her waist, and I hear a few chuckles from Seb and Gina, Sebastien's girlfriend.

Cece and I make our way to the table as she sits beside me resting her hand over my shoulder. I look over at the menu, as the waiter comes over.

"Hi, welcome to Fayda's.. Are you guys ready to order." A dirty blonde girl with a note pad and a pen asks us. I read her name tags which said Maria.

I look back down at the menus again, "Uhh.., I'll have just fries and steak." I say to her handing her the menu. Cecelia orders fries and wings, leaving Gina and Sebastien with burgers and fries.

Maria leaves with our order details as I turn to look at Cecelia. She glances at me, giving me a weird look.

"What? Why are you looking at me? Is there something on my face?" She panicky grabbing her phone and opening the camera app. I laugh shaking my head no.

"No, doll.. There's nothing on your face except for this.." I crash my lips onto hers as she giggles through the kiss. She cups my face with her small hands as I hear another chuckle from Sebastien. I stick up the middle finger to me, still kissing Cecelia.

The waiter comes up minutes later with our meals, and I have to say the food is delicious. After 2 hours of talking and eating, it was 4 something. We decide to head back to Cecelia  house because that was the plan. I leave a 100 dollar bill for the waiter, knowing that the bill was only $50.

I'm just generous. We all walk out, hand in hand with our girlfriends.

4:25 // Nyane's POV

I wipe the kitchen counters as I clean the kitchen. I rinse the napkin, going over the counter again with the napkin. I hear the door open and shut, hearing some laughters. I assume it's Ms. Stones daughter Cecelia and her friends.

I sweep the floor fast knowing if she walked in here, she would be angry.

"Nyane!!" I hear Cecelia calling for me and I roll my eyes cause of the way she called me. I have to say, this bitch annoys me. Thinking she owns me, and can treat me anyhow.

"Yes Miss Cecelia, I'm coming." I yelled back. I put the broom to the side watching my hands and wiping them with a clean napkin. I walk into the living room where I see three of her friends. Already knowing Gina, I didn't recognize the two other men. One was standing beside Gina, his arms wrapped around her shoulder. And the other.