Chapter 2

Athena and Jason decided to take care of Becca and Jay. At fourteen years old, Becca and Jay still need protection. Athena and Jason could get away with saying that they were eighteen since they're seventeen in Sakura.

      Becca and Jay got the room that had been a shared room. Becca decided to ditch her hentai collection
and to give it to Athena. So Becca began reading magazines and Jay continued to draw.

     There is no jobs anywhere. Jason has a job. But Athena doesn't. So, she finally gets a job request but the problem is, it's a stripper job. Needing to help Becca, Jay, and Jason and her future child, she accepts the job.

      Becca is next to Jay talking about what is going on. "Um...Jay?" Becca asks. "Yeah?" He replies. "What's gonna happen?" "Uhh...I don't know" he replies. Becca goes over to the bed and sits next to him. While blushing, she kisses him. They eventually start making out. Becca is laid down and while Becca and Jay were making out, a pack of cigs had fallen out of the pocket of her leather jacket.

As if everything was bad enough, with Athena being a stripper, Becca is smoking. Jay sees the pack and pulls away from Becca. "Y..You smoke?" Jay asks. Becca didn't have the heart to tell jay. So she denies it. Jay, of course knows she was lying and steps outside. A couple minutes later, Becca goes outside. This stress needed to be handled.

"Well..." Becca says while lighting a cig next to Jay with her matches, "Now you know." Becca takes a puff from her cig and looks down. "Why do you smoke?" Jay asks. "I..It's a stress reliever...Jay, listen... *sighs* I saw Ash...you know, the person who molested me? Ugh...he strikes again with physical sex when I didn't want to...how else am I supposed to deal with this stress?" Jay sighs. He goes inside. Becca continues to smoke.