Tiny Quinn

I look at my hands, they had black nail polish on my nails.

Ew. I guess the process worked! I was a bit taller than morty and about 2 inches smaller than rick.

"W-whoah! Quinn, your...younger!" Morty gasps.

"Haha, yeah I definitely feel like it. Oh my god, i-im 15 again!" I yell and rick laughs.

The clothes I were wearing were old band clothes, a sleaveless black shirt with old bands and some old pair of jeans.

"Well, let's go get Jessica jealous shall we?" I ask morty and he sticks his arm out and I grab it.

Rick looks a bit mad when I took mortys arm, but i know rick knows I don't like morty.

Mortys P.O.V

"S-so Quinn, did you uh g-go out with anyone when y-you w-were young?" I ask Quinn.

"Yeah, all the time." She responds.

"W-well then who?"

"Um yknow morty, I don't think knows the time to talk about that, o-oh there's Jessica!" Quinn says facing me.

"W-what should w-we do?" I ask hoping she had a plan.

Quinn grabbed my hand and she walked towards Jessica.

"Hi! Im new here, do you know where room 10 is?" Quinn asks Jessica.

"Oh sure its- morty? What are you doing with her?" Jessica asks forcing a smile.

"O-oh, this is Quinn my ahm-"

"-Girlfriend. I'm mortys girlfriend." Quinn interrupts me.

"Oh, well hi Quinn." Jessica remarks but then whips her direction towards me.

"So how long have you guys been dating?" Jessica asks.

"I-uh w-well..."

I couldn't answer her! O-oh jeez.

"For a while." Quinn answers for me.

Jessica had this annoyed look on her face and I felt a wave of regret fill me.

"You should let morty finish his sentences yknow."

Quinn grinned at Jessica chuckling.

Quinn's P.O.V

"How about I'll end that sentence right now and NOT embarrass you in front of all your friends." I smirk warning Jessica.

This bitch wanna play, well she's in for a game.

"What? Your new here you can't do anything." Jessica remarks.

Ooh she did not. You've got to be fucking with me.

Morty Stares at me intensely waiting for my next move. I grab mortys hand forcefully and give the biggest gasp of my life.

"Stop checking my boyfriend out you slut! Go flirt with the teachers!" I yell and whip my hair walking away with morty as one of the jocks Stares at her weird along with the others.

"O-oh m-my god Quinn w-what did you just do?!" Morty whispers at me.

"It's a game called mouse, tease the pet with cheese and put it in a maze. The end; a mouse trap." I explain.

"U-um ENGLISH Quinn." Mortys yells.

'ugh'

"She is going to try to get us to break up, then she'll be yours. Simple. Now...TINY QUINN OUT FUCKER!" I yell slamming the doors walking out of school.

Rick was outside with a beer for me and I took it getting in his car leaving morty carelessly.