Chapter 1(Alice)

" This should be the first and last time you're doing all this...a..all this messaging with friends" I heard him shout from the other side.
"Oh you don't know, she'll never ever repent, that is what you get for raising her" My mother said " count on me this time!...for heaven's sake Aa'm not giving her any food for one whole week." I heard father sigh.
I bit my lip ' why should I have born it's good I die! Nobody ever understood me!Wish I had someone to atleast listen to me, understand me'
'Will she ne'er be good. I spend so much on her and this is what she gives back... just... just kill her and throw her somewhere, look ! There are three other children in this house too, are they like this....." he slammed the door hard " you hear me, girl !" He screamed.
Now I was in tears,...they don't understand me, every person in the world has his own personality, why do they try to compare...I heard my mother say " Gosh, that friend of hers, she's going to spoil her"
Why..why....why...she has to do nothing with all this. Amelia's my best friend!
I could not bear this. My heart was tearing apart. Just leave me alone!
"She's useless" father screamed and I heard him go down the stairs.
I rubbed my hand on my cheek trying to rub away the stinging pain, I was slapped when I said that Amelia wasn't bad.

My parents want me to be eligible, they don't want me to do what the other children do like messaging, talking about rubbish(which includes TV shows, songs, and ROMANCE)
I've been having a friend, Amelia.
I consider her my best friend but unfortunately it's just one-sided.
She has no time for me. My parents think that friendship gives you nothing but diverts you. They think Amelia to be an irresponsible, disrespectful girl but it's the other way round.
All this has created a lot of fuss in me house.

I was remembering my happiness when with Amy when someone knocked the door.
I opened it, careful enough.
" Hey..it's me, Stacey..... here's some food. Eat it" she whispered, handed me a packet and tiptoed back to her room
Stacey,my dearest sister was the only one who understood me and felt for me

Hi guys , this is my first time writing a story in wattpad and I am an Amateur.😜
Do comment . Thanks again. Please continue reading. 😣😊