Chapter 8:

Zain's POV:

            "IDIOT! She still thinks I'm an idiot... today I'll show her what this idiot can do. Time for payback Aaliya." I said smiling wickedly. "but she's a cry-baby after some time I will tell her the truth."

After an hour...

I thought a lot and finally came to the conclusion that I shouldn't play any other game with Aaliya. I should tell her the truth.

I took her to a five star hotel and the manager welcomed us as I had told him to.

"Welcome Mr. Zeeshan Ahmed. Here let me show you your table." said the manager as he showed us our table.

We sat down on the table.

"Zeeshan ji you have brought me to the costliest hotel in Bhopal." Aaliya said looking around in awe.

Huh! As if that's a very big thing for me. Me, Zain Usman Abdullah.

"Anything for you." I replied smiling.

I picked up a rose kept near-by and offered it to Aaliya.Smiling she took the rose from me, but the smile was wrong and something too was wrong I could sense it.

After a few minutes of silence I asked.

"Will you please dance with me." I asked Aaliya offering her a hand.

She looked at me shocked. "Here? Now?" she asked looking at me in surprise.

"So what? Come dance with me." I said.

Aaliya was really weird but I couldn't blame her. Probably this was the first time she came to such a big hotel after all.

As we stood up to dance I prepared myself to tell her the truth. I had to tell her the truth today anyhow.

She believed that I am Zeeshan and I let her but this can prove dangerous for both of us.

"Aaliya... I have to tell you something." I blurted out.

"Ya say." She said looking up at me.

"Uh... I was saying that..." I stopped when someone kept a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and came face-to-face with a police officer. Dumbstruck I looked around and saw at least five more officers standing around us.

"Mr. Zeeshan Ahmed?" the main officer asked me.

"Yes." I replied still confused.

"Mr. Ahmed we have come to arrest you." The officer said.

Arrest! ARREST!!

"WHAT????" I asked flabbergasted. Why had they come to arrest? What had Zeeshan done? Damn Zeeshan to hell. I'm Zain Usman Abdullah. I won't let this police arrest me.

"Mr. Ahmed we have received news from Interpol that you were involved in illegal money dealings in Saudi and you even lost your job there and came back to India." The officer explained.

Ya Allah! What have I gotten myself into? I should never have pretended to be Zeeshan. That jerk, he has gotten me into so much trouble. I have to explain to the officer that I'm not Zeeshan, I'm Zain Usman Abdullah.

I looked back at Aaliya and found her looking at me accusingly.

"What is this Zeeshan ji?" she asked sternly.

"Mr. Ahmed you'll have to come with us to the police station." The officer said and he took my hand to arrest me.

I jerked my hand back.