Chapter 3:

Aaliya's POV:

               11 pm and I am all set to hit the bed. It was a very long day with lots of things that happened good as well as bad. Good that I saw Zeeshan and am finally getting married to the man of my dreams and bad that I heard that my worst enemy Zain Abdullah is coming Bhopal for my nikaah.

I am about the turn of the light when my phone rings loudly. It is an unknown number. Who is calling me at this odd time and that too an unknown person.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Am I speaking to Aaliya?"

"Yes, Who is this?"

"Aaliya I'm Zeeshan Ahmed, the boy who came to see you today with his family."

Zeeshan??? Ohh god! I'm finally talking to the boy I was dreaming of. I am freaking right now. What should I say to him? How should I start a conversation? This is the first time I'm talking to a boy other than my cousins. I don't know what to do.

"Hello Aaliya.... R u there?"

"Ya Zeeshan what happened? Is everything all right? U called me at this odd time... Has something happened?"

"Aaliya cool down nothing has happened.... Come and meet me tomorrow at Sundar Mahal. Your parents are ready for the nikaah but I want your personal permission. Come and give me my answer. Khuda Hafis."

He cuts the phone before I could even take a breath to reply him. So I'm meeting my to-be-husband tomorrow... for the first time. I hope everything goes all right and I don't mess up anything.

Sleep Aaliya... you have to look beautiful and fresh when you first meet your man.

My mind said to me and quietly listening to it I went to sleep.

I woke again to the usual sound of aazan and left for the dargah from where I was to go directly to the Sundar Mahal to meet Zeeshan. I dressed up in my favourite red dress and left at around 6 am from home. After my visit to the dargah I set of to Sundar Mahal.

I reached there after 20 minutes. I went inside but Zeeshan was nowhere to be seen. I took a round of the mahal when I spotted a group of foreigners who wanted to hear the story of the Mahal. I went to the crowd and after introductions started narrating the story.

"This Mahal was made by Prince    for Princess      . Princess    was a very beautiful girl and Prince   and Princess    where childhood friends. They had eventually fallen in love. But one day the King organized a swayamvar for the princess. Prince from far off lands came to woo the princess. An archery competition was held. Prince   was there in the crowd and he shoot his aim which was perfect. He came from middle of the crowd to stand infront of the Princess and asked her opinion for the marriage by saying a simple....."

"Yes or No!!!" Zeeshan said standing right infront of me.

He wore dark blue jeans a white shirt and a green jacket. Looking directly into my eyes those brown eyes had me mesmerised. Allah! I didn't notice him coming out from the middle of the crowd as I was very busy in narrating the story to the people around.

He was looking so handsome with his tousled dark brown hair and tan skin that I could not breathe for a moment. The photo could not capture the magic the man could create in personal.

Zain's POV: (From the next morning)

          Ahhh!!! Finally I'm here in India after 7 years of being away from my motherland. The smell of our country and the atmosphere is amazing. No other country can be compared to our country. It's the best. And here I am in Bhopal to accomplish my new latest mission but my all-time bestie Rizwan Malik.