Chapter 2:

Zain's POV:

My I-Phone started vibrating violently in my pocket as Rizwan and I were walking down the lane to our house. Lazily I took out the phone to see that it was a video call from 'Darling'. Oh heck! How can I forget that I had to video call my 'Darling' meaning my dad Mr. Usman Abdullah. 

He is the best person I have ever known. He understands everything and knows everything about me, right from my behaviour to my attitude and therefore the best name for him was darling while he called me miya (meaning best friend). I asked Rizwan to go ahead while I took the call and he understood immediately. I set my hair and the straightened my shirt and went to stand by the railings to finally pick up the call.

"Hey dad... What's up? How are you and how are all the others - Mom, Fahaad bhai?"

"Hello miya. Everyone is fit and fine. What's up with you and your studies?"

STUDIES.... I swallow rather loudly. My studies were never and never can be good. I have failed in most of my subjects this year as well and I just can't help it. I try my level best to score but the teachers have a personal grudge from me and never give me marks.

"Oh studies! Studies are fab dad. I have topped in most of my subjects and the teachers praised me a lot. I'm their favourite student you see dad." I lied. Lie to me is a piece of cake. I can lie to anyone and everyone and never can one guess weather I'm lying or not. I'm really good at it, curtesy years of practice.

"Mr. Abdullah I'm sorry to say this but this year as well your son has failed in most of the subjects. He does not attend almost any of the lectures in the college and the few that he attends, he never pays attention to the studies. The teachers are fed up of him and just don't know what to do with him. I know hope that you are the only one that can make him understand and I hope you will. Goodbye Mr. Abdullah. "

Was that the voice of Mr. Wilson that I just heard? But how is our college professor with Dad? Then it clicked me. Shit! How can I be such a fool, dad never talks about my studies and today suddenly he asked me about my studies and this didn't strike me at all that even Mr. Wilson could video chat with dad and tell him all the things I'm lying about.

Beta Zain this time your are caught red handed literally. How can I be such a fool of all times. But not showing at all that I have heard Mr. Wilson I juz smile at dad who is staring at me with a blank face. Dad heaved a sign and said,

"Zain, now that you are coming back to India after 7 years I want one favour from you. I was having a talk last night with your fufi Shabana. Aaliya is getting married in 2 weeks and they are not ready to accept a little money as a help from me. So I want you to go directly to Bhopal and give them 7 lakhs as a gift from my side for Aaliya's nikaah preperations. I even sent them your photo so that they can recognize you as you haven't met them for the past 12 years."

"But dad I have a vacation planned with my friends to Bangkok for 2 weeks and we are leaving tomorrow."

"ZAIN. If u go to Bhopal and make ur fufi accept the money, I myself will be coming to Bhopal shortly and then I will give you my credit card and you can go Bangkok and spend as much money as you want. Just do a small favour to your dad first."

"Ok dad, as you say. I will come India from the first flight available and go straight to Bhopal to accomplish my mission. Love you dad. See you soon."

Oh soo the not-so-cool CHUDEL Aaliya Haider is getting married. She was so mean to me in our childhood times. I totally hate her from my heart and soul. Who is soo 'lucky', note the sarcasm, to have a crazy wife like her. The person marrying her is a fool, he doesn't know what a mess he is making of his life marrying Aaliya. Anyways I have to inform Rizwan about going to India and start my packing to accomplish my new mission and meet my childhood enemy Aaliya Gulam Haider.

Aaliya's POV:

"AALIYA.....beta come here quick."

"Ya ammi...be there in a second." I rushed to the hall from my room to see the smiling face of my parents holding up an envelope for me. Confused I just stare at them.

"It is a photo of Zeeshan." abbu says    "they sent it just now. Have a look at it."

Smiling furiously I am about to take the photo from ammi's hand when aayat screams at the top of her lungs and comes running from her room and grabs the envelope and runs away with it. She turns around at the gate and sticks her tongue out at me before speeding to the veranda.

"AAYAT IT'S NOT FUNNY... GIVE ME THE PHOTO NOW." I shout running behind her to her the envelope while my parents stand and laugh at our sisterly love. It is all because of their superb upbringing that we are this loving towards each other and sometimes ANNOYING.

"Why appi...Very curious to see your "MR.PERFECT" haa?"

I reach the veranda to see the envelope lying on the table with another envelope below it. Aayat is nowhere to be seen but if I catch her I swear she's going to have it from me.

"Aaliya do you know Usman bhaijaan has sent a photo of zain as we haven't seen him for the past 12 years. Its in the envelope lying on the table."Ammi said from the kitchen.

Ohhh... so the envelope below has the picture of Zain. Zain Abdullah Eww!!! Who wants to see that jerk after all. I pick up the upper envelope and open it slowly, I remove the picture and close my eyes while doing so. I slowly open my eyes to see the picture of a very handsome boy in a silver and black kurta. Is this Zeeshan? He looks soo hot I'm surely going to marry him. I love him already.

I keep staring at the picture mezmerized by the beauty of the face of the man I was going to get married to. I was surprised he was lost in my beauty when he was so handsome himself. Lost in the picture I lose track of time and stand there like a statue for more than 5 minutes. Suddenly aayat gives me a shoulder bump I hide the photo instantly and she says in a teasing tone.

"Too lost in the picture are you appi... you have been standing here for the past six minutes just staring at your future husband." She says with a big smirk.

I hear soft laughter from the kitchen of my ammi and from the hall of the abbu obviously listening of our conversation. Flushed my cheeks turn red and I run after aayat when she runs away smiling at me. How can I be such I fool, I never was interested in boys like this but this photo obviously had an affect on me. But why?

"Ohk girls that's enough now come here I have something important to tell you'll." Ammi says while coming out to the hall. We immediately come and stand infront of her.

"Aaliya your nikaah which has been fixed 2 weeks later. For the nikaah Usman bhaijaan is unable to come at the moment so in his place I think Zain is coming Bhopal to help with all the things and preparations."

Zain Abdullah is coming Bhopal for my nikaah!!!!! 

That is totally unbelievable knowing how much we hate each other but anyways that will give me a chance to take revenge from him for all the deeds he has done with me. Ahhh... my mind is racing thinking about the things I can do with him to take my revenge and a small lips is grazing at my lips.

"Aaliya I hope that u will behave well with him as he is a guest at our home and coming here almost after 12 years and that too specially for your nikaah. You should respect that."

Ammi kind of orders me obviously sensing my mischievous thinking as she knows what's between me and Zain. I give her an innocent smile and go to my room with the photo of Zeeshan still in my hand. I go and hide the picture in my room and start my preparations to meet my childhood enemy Zain Usman Abdullah.

A/N: Guys to understand the story ahead you have to know that Aaliya has seen the photo of Zain and not Zeeshan and thinks Zain to be Zeeshan. The events ahead will be based on how Aaliya misunderstands Zain to be Zeeshan.

Guys none of the characters or the story belongs to me it is just taken from my most favourite telly series BEINTEHAA. I am just describing the story with a few add ups of my own.

Thank you to all my viewers for the views and plz do vote and comment if you like the story and have any suggestions even.

Will update next chapter after 5-10 votes so do vote.

Love Author <3 .

����:�