Chapter 4

Allisons Pov

I tried to get up when I was yanked back down. The heck? I looked down and saw Sammys arms around me.

I finally got out of his grip. I changed and went downstairs and made pancakes for the gang. I walked upstairs to get them awake.

"Hey guys if you want your pancakes then I suggest you get up unless you want magcon to get them."

After I said that they shot up and rand downstairs. I walked down there and watched them eat while I ate some fruit and got an Arizona tea.

"Allison. Aren't you gonna eat?"
"Nah I'm good."
"Allison you need to eat."
"Pancakes are unhealthy. As much as I love pancakes I can't eat them."
"Allison that's not why your not eatin-"
Madison was cut off by someone.
"Why isn't she eating?"
"Did anyone ask you?!" I snapped.
"Woah. Calm down."
"NO NASH! YOU CANT JUST COME HOME AFTER 10 FREAKING YEARS AND BOSS ME AROUND!!"
I got up and ran out the door ignoring the calls from everyone.

I ran to the spot no one knows about. I ran to the park and went to the spooky part. I had my gun so I should be safe. I climbed up the tree and heard someone  walking around.

I looked down and saw some guy with a sleeve tattoo and almost sleeve tattoo on other side. I quickly pulled out my gun.

He looked up at me and said, "why are you in a tree?"
"Why do you want to know so you can kidnap me?"
"No I'm famous why would I want to kidnap you?" He let out a chuckle.
"Wait," I jumped down."What's your name?"
"Kian, Kian Lawley."
"Oh your Nash's friend." I said walking away.
"Your Allison? He's looking for you."
"Does it look like I give a crap?"
"N-no."
"Why stutter?"
"You have your fist clenched and a g-gun."
"You scared?"
"Kinda...."
"You need to outgrow that." I said smirking. "If you come back with me you can meet my gang and join them and o2l can join too."
"Really?!" "Yep." He walks off calling them and we meet up at the front of the park.

"So you boys joining?" They nodded. "Okay, we need to go over some things. Me and the gangs HATE THE BOYS we know your friends with them and all but you have to be angry with them. I'm the leader of the gang and you obey me. There are 6 other people. Madison, my sister. Gabe my boyfriend. Tyler Madison's boyfriend. Sammy and Nate my new best friends. Also Brooke she has a boyfriend but he's not in a gang. Got it?" They nodded and we walked to my house.
*ARRIVED AT HOUSE!*

"WHERE HA-WHY ARE O2L HERE???"

"Cause, there in my gang now."
"What?!"
"Sorry."
"Whatever. I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY SISTER!!"

He slapped me.

Cliffhanger oops. Sorry not sorry?😂💕