Chapter 1

Allisons Pov

Me my sister and my gang were making art on the side of Walmart when we heard sirens. "RUN!" Everyone started running when me being me dropped my phone and stopped to get it.

"Ali you might as well give up!"
"Oh Steve, How's the family?" Yes I'm on first name basis with the cops.
"They're doing great the kids miss you so does brenda. This must be the 15 time this week?"
"Yep. You are correct."
*at the police station."
"Hey Brenda!"
"Hey sweetly wanna cookie and some hot chocolate?"
"Sure!"
"Ali you need to call your mom."
I nodded and walked to the phone and called my mom.

Alison's moms Pov
"Hello?"
"Heyy mom."
"I'll come get you."
"Oh mom you know me so well."
"Well you have been doing this for 10 years now."
"Bye mom."
"Bye sweetie."

"Boys can you come with me to get your sister?"
"Yeah sure. Can the boys come?"
"Yeah, we'll have to take the van."

Ali's Pov

My mom came through the door "come on trouble. When we get in the car you can't freak out."

I nodded and walked out I grabbed my phone and started to text everyone.
(😈=Madison (sister) 😍=Gabe 💪🏼=Tyler 💞=Brooke ✌🏻️=Me)
✌🏻️-Guys thanks for leaving me.😂 Also mom just told me I can't freak out when I get in the car.
😈=is she planning to kill you??
✌🏻️-Sis she's our mother I don't think she would.😂
💞-Hey guys wanna meet up at our spot? And your welcome we weren't going with you!😂

I looked up and opened the door to the van. Oh heck no! "Mom where's my penny board?"
"Right in front of you."

I grabbed my penny board and rode away as fast as I could. I went to the spot and texted everyone.

✌🏻️-Hey guys come to spot EMERGENCY!! Sis I have bad news..
😈-Okay...Were almost there me and the boys and Brooke.
✌🏻️-Okay.

The gang showed up. "Guys let me tell you something.. You might wanna sit down." Thy sat down and I old them everything it was all silent until Maddie spoke
"WTH HE CANT BE BACK! AFTER WHAT HE DID TO US HE LEFT US FOR 10 F**KING YEARS!!!" She started crying and Tyler started telling her things calming her down.

"Guys, let's go home and let's just ignore them. Maddie if you want we can pack some stuff and stay at the boys house."
"Yeah, I'll be fine with that lets go."

We all get up and start walking out we get to the house and I start thinking. Here goes nothing.
"Um...Excuse me you can't just barge into someone else's house like that." Nash said.
I turned around and looked at Gabe. He walked up and held my hand and whispered something. "Just say like wow you don't even recognize your own sister. Or you can just walk up stairs. Or we can beat him up." I let out a little giggle at that. "Let's just walk upstairs." He nodded and we walked up stairs. "ALI!" I turned around and Nash had Maddie.
"NASH I SWEAR IF YOU DONT LET HER GO I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH."
"Dude, if she says that I suggest you let go she's killed a lot of people before cause they didn't listen to them."
They boys looked scared. But Nash didn't let go of Maddie and man did I get mad.

I walked up to him and said "let go." As calmly as I could.
"Why? I don't even know who you are!"
"Wow you don't even recognize us! Hayes do you recognize us?" He nodded.
"Taylor,Shawn,Cameron,Carter,Aaron, Jack J, Jack G, Mahogany, Jacob. Do you recognize us?" They nodded.
"Well Nash looks like your the only one who doesn't recognize your own family." I had anger in my eyes and he still had a holt of Maddie so I punched him in his nose and I heard it crack then I had blood all over my hand. Oh well. Then I kicked him where the sun don't shine. Then pinned him up against the wall. "When I say let go of my sister you let go! UNDERSTAND ME?!" He nodded I could see the fear in his eyes. I pushed him towards the boys.

"You remember me now?"
"N-no."
"Well, boys would you like to explain who I am?"

"Gladly." Gabe and Tyler walked up to the boys with Maddie by Tyler and me by Gabe.

"Boys this is Allison and Madison. Allison goes by Rebel. Madison goes by Trouble. Now your thinking 'why do they go by that?' Well 10 years ago you left them. They were 6 you left them on a very special day. That's the day dad died. They got bullied and got depression. They use to cut. Maddie tried to commit 10 times. And Ali tried to commit 15 times. Then we all met when we were 6 and that's when we all changed at the age of 10 they died their hair. At age of 13 we got nose, and lip piercings and belly and all kinds of piercings at 14 we started getting tattoos Maddie has 10 Ali has 20 I have 13 Tyler has 17 Ali has the most. She's the leader of the gang. Everyone in school fears us. Right now we have no school cause were suspended for a week. For getting into a fight. Maddie and Ali street race and street fight. Me and Tyler we street race and we train the girls to fight. That's why she beat Nash up. Now if you boys get in our ways you will not be able to walk for a really long time and like I said Ali has killed people before like 10 in this month. Maddie has killed 5 in 2 moths. Now we haven't killed anyone but we can. Now stay out of our ways. Don't apologize to the girls or us. And Cameron if I was you I would stay away from Ali and Maddie if I was you cause she heard what y'all said the day that y'all were leaving. That's also what made her like this and the fact that y'all didn't call or text them except mom and you would make some fake excuse to not talk to them. Thank and have a good day." By now all the guys were shocked and some were whispering things like 'she's hot' and 'dibs'

"guys I can hear you and I'm dating Gabe and Maddie is dating Tyler and Brooke is dating someone else so back off." She ran upstairs and we followed and we all fella asleep cuddled together.

Sorry it's kinda long but what do you guys think? Leave a comment below!!☺️✌🏻️