No Homo

Katsuki clicked his tongue, mumbling angrily to himself with both hands shoved in his pockets, a terrifying facial expression being displayed and a special red head by his side. 'Why the fuck is this hair for brains even here!' He cursed under his breath inaudibly.

~Rewind to a couple of minutes earlier~

Kirishima decided to wander around town in order to clear his mind. Kicking aside tiny pebbles on the road, he questioned his emotions towards Bakugou. There was something different when it came to the hot-headed male, he even asked his classmates why this was happening. Obviously only Yaoyoruzu had a decent answer, "Maybe you've acquired romantic feelings towards him, not like anyone else would."

Her reply kept repeating inside his head. 'A romantic attraction, huh? And to a guy too... Hmmm.' The red haired muttered quietly to himself. He remembered Kaminari's reaction, "I wouldn't be surprised, I guess if that's actually what's going on, but i'm pretty sure it'll be one-sided." A frown appeared on his face, only to change into a smile after scanning the area and spotting a wild Bakugou.

Kirishima ran full speed, chasing the other until he caught up to him and tapped his shoulder. Bakugou turned around, about to swing his right fist then stopped at the realization it was Kirishima. "The fuck do you want, hair for brains!?" The short tempered student yelled. Kirishima held up both hands trying to calm his friend down. "Do you wanna go to the arcade with me?"

"Why the fuck would I wanna go with you, huh?" He shot back.

"I can pay for you." Kirishima suggested, smiling. "Come on! It'll be fun!"

~Present~

The red head looked over at a pissed of Bakugou. "Hey Katsu, do people ever tell you that you always look hot?" The words slipped out of his tongue and his heart began racing in embarrassment. 'Fuck! Hurry think of something!!' He screamed internally. "NO HOMO!" The boy roared, avoiding eye contact. It took a good 5 seconds for Bakugou to realize what occurred. His entire face began turning as red as a tomato.

"W-WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He screamed bashfully.

Kirishima noticed Bakugou's reaction and the fact that a tough guy like him was blushing right now and acting like a tsundere was hilarious. He giggled at the thought 'Katsu, a tsundere!' At the heat of the moment, he yelled "Sike!" before slapping a piece of that Bakugo ass.

"Mmmmmmmm, damn."Kirishima whispered. He knew his death would be approaching after that stunt, and laughed as he sprinted as fast as he could from an embarrassed and infuriated Bakugou screaming "DIE!" with explosions audible in the background.

~
I found this prompt and just first thing to pop in my head was bakushima, so yea,,, credit to whoever posted it. Thanks for reading ;)

 Thanks for reading ;)