Chapter I

My family once love me but when my younger sister Yuki was born everything changed. Why? Because my once red eyes were now turned into sapphire blue like my uncle Rido eyes. And that is why they hated me and beat me up. I endure it for almost 3 years now and the only persons who stay with me are Kana-nii sama and Emily the head maid. And now it's my 5th birthday alone in my room just sketching some random things that I see outside my window. As I was about to do the finishing touch I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in"

"Hello my sweet Kireina. Happy birthday" once I saw who greeted me I ran up to hug that person.

"Thank you, Kana-nii sama" I said smiling. I don't care about if my parents abuse me as long as I have Kana-nii sama then it's fine.

"Here you go" and gave me a small blue box when I opened it was a silver charm bracelet.

 "Thank you Kana-nii sama, I really like it" then I hug him once again

"I'm glad you like it my sweet Kireina, I love you and we'll always be together".

"I love you too Kana-nii sama. Together forever" then he kissed my cheek I just blushed.

"Kaname-nii sama? Where are you?" we heard a small voice call out to him.

"Go, Yuuki-chan is looking for you. If Haruka-sama and Juri-sama saw you in here, they'll get mad"

"Ok I'll see you soon" he kissed my forehead and left. I just looked at my bracelet and just smiled.

Later that day I got bored so I went to the library to get some books to read. But as I was about to grab a book a furious Juri-sama appeared.

"What do you think you're doing monster?! Didn't I tell you to never come out your room?!"

"But I was just-"

"Are you talking back at me?!"

"N-" but before I could answer she grab my hair and pulled me towards my room. She throws me at the wall leaving a large crater and I cough out blood. Then she grabs my neck chocking me, her nails digging into my skin.

"Don't you dare come out of your room! Did you hear me, you filthy monster?!"

"Ha-Hai" I stutter then she slams me at the ground and left me there not before saying "I wish you never been born!"

I couldn't help but to cry. I don't know why my parents hates me. They used to love me but now.... I slowly stood up and walk towards my bed when I heard the door open I flinch thinking it was Juri-sama came again to beat me but it wasn't her.

"Oh my god Kireina!" Emily rush towards me and tend to my wounds.

"Thank you, Mama Emily" she smiled at me and hugs me.

"Your welcome my dear. By the way happy 5th birthday, Kireira" then gave me a purple box, when I open it I saw a pair of icy blue rose earrings.

"Wow it's beautiful thank you" I said in awe still staring at the earrings

"I'm glad you like it, that's from me and the other servants"

"Please tell them thank you, I really like it" she smiled at me and kiss my forehead.

"I better get back to work. I'll see you soon" then she left.

Time skip>>>

It's been a week already and Kana-nii stop visiting me but I just shrug it off since I know he is busy. It was already night time when I went out of my room to grab a glass of water since I ran out of water from the pitcher. I hid my presence since I don't want Juri-sama or Haruka-sama finds out that I went out of my room. After drinking some water, I slowly walk back to my room but before I could go I heard some laughter from the basement. I got curious so I went to check it out, the door was open then I saw my parents, Kana-nii and my younger sister Yuki laughing. It was a picture of a perfect family but I'm not included.

"Kaname, since Yuki loves you and you love her back your father and I decided that you two should be wed when you get older. What do you think?"

What?! But Kana-nii said that he loves me and we'll be together!

"Of.... course, mother" and then he hugs Yuki and kiss her forehead.

Then something inside of me shattered, I left there but not before hearing.

"Yay! I love you Kaname-nii sama!" I ran towards my room and shut the door and I cried my eyes out. And then I didn't notice that the window cracked.

They say I'm beautiful...

Lies

They say that they love me...

Lies

He said that we'll be together forever....

He lied