Levi's Ending

"Levi help meeeee"

Eren froze at Levi's glare and scrambled away. He glared at you and you glared at him.

"Help.me.please."He scoffed at you before helping you up.

"Thank you Mr.Grumpy pa-Oww!"

"Finish that sentence and I'll do worse than that"Levi smacked your back making you groan in pain.

"Owww, that actually hurts"You pouted trying to rub your back. Levi glared at you before carrying you bridal style.

"L-Levi!P-Put me down!"You blushed out of embarassment and tried to wriggle out of Levi's strong hold.

"Just shut up and stop moving or I will drop you"He threatened you. You glared at him and shut up.

xxxx

One moment you were having tea with your favorite midget. The next you were being pushed against his desk while his hungry lips attacked yours.

His calloused hands roamed down your torso gripping tightly onto your hips. His hand slipped onto your lower back pushing your body againts his. You moaned when his tounge slipped inside your mouth. Boths tounges were in battle but of course Levi won.

"Wait wait"You gently pushed your (soon-to-be-boyfriend)Corporal back. Levi groaned in frustration but complied.

"Don't your need to say something to me first?"You smirked at him. Levi glared at you and tried to pull your lips against him once more.

"Nope, no kissing until you say it"You grinned at him in the most innocent way. He gritted his teeth in anger before sighing.

"I....luv....you"

"AWE, I LOVE YOU T-"You were cut off when Levi picked you up fireman style and threw you on his bed. Crawling on top of you, heichou put his forehead against yours and stared at your pretty (eye color)eyes.

"I love you, your mine"