Make Me Smile

Jaime's tattooed arm pushes against my shoulder with some forces as I'm a bit bigger than him but just enough to nudge me, not hurt me. He loved to tease me and make me laugh uncontrollably. Jaime likes to say "your heart was covered in ice during surgery too long, I must warm it." By 'warm' my heart, he means laughing until my sides hurts and tears of happiness roll down my cheeks just long enough to make me blush. For me it felt odd to be this happy with someone after Giselle cheated on me. It felt more weird to smile off stage or even alone at the thought of him.

My eyes flickered from the ground to Jaime as the push made me lose my footing. I stumbled to the side a bit then chuckled and shook my head. "Asshole" I teased.

"I know you want mine" He smirked playfully before sipping his water and walked beside me to tonight's venue.

"I'd rather wait until I burn my taste buds" My head shook again as my nose scrunched up and Jaime gasps as if he was really offended.

"I bet I taste like a delicious burrito!" Jaime looked at me and threatens to throw water on me. I take a few steps to the side and smirks.

"I bet you taste like ass!" I replied back quickly then started running to the venue as Jaime's jaw dropped. As I looked away and toward the building, I could hear Jaime's shoes hitting the pavement.

"You're gonna get it, Austin!" He yelled as he started chasing me. I laughed loudly in adrenaline as my loose no sleeve shirt ruffed in the wind and my black vans easily hit the pavement while I ran as fast I could. My heart pounded in my chest as I could feel how close he was. I quickly opened the door into the venue and ran to the room labeled "Of Mice And Men". I took deep breaths in quickly as I couldn't help but smile and chuckles. A few minutes later, Jaime knocks on the door and I open the door slightly to see him.

"Pizza Delivery service" Jaime smiles goofily as he looks at me with that mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I don't remember ordering for a Mexican and Italian" I smirk and chuckles before letting Jaime in and he shakes his head.

"Well I'm a very cool Mexican and I'm cooler than you because I'm playing before you" The shorter yet younger man looks at me before playing sticking his tongue out.

I poke his tongue causing him to scrunch up his nose. "You're headlining for me"."

Jaime gasps again and shakes his head. "I headline for no one! My band is way better" Jaime teased, never finding actual competition in music other than who can love it more.

I walked over to my bags and grabbed my ear piece before putting it on and clips the back to my pants pocket. Jaime had investigated the food the venue had put out for my band and mumbles "it's just like ours."

I broke out laughing and looked at him, smiling widely while shaking my head. "You're so weird"

"You love it" He said bluntly and i nodded in agreement.

"Don't you have to get ready?" I asked and Jaime looks at his watch before his eyes widen. He mumbles profanities and runs out of my band's dressing room and to his band. I shook my head and chuckled.

Alan and Tino had headed out for a quick tour of the stage before he went on and Phil and Aaron were tuning out on the bus. It was only in my bunk that I had time alone to fully think and this time now was rare. All alone in the dressing room. I found myself missing Jaime and blushing so I took my ear piece and gear back off. I headed to the main stage and told the guards that I was a performer as well coming to see my friend play. I showed my identity then headed to the side with Vic's girlfriend Danielle. The small red head women smiled at me as the place was packing in with people. It wasn't too much longer until all I could hear was people chanting "Peirce The Veil" in unison. The lights begun to dim and Mike had run over to his drums before opening with his own little beat. The screaming of fans made Danielle smile and giggle. Jaime and Tony had joined on the stage a few seconds before Vic and that's when the crowd lost it. The lights started to do their own set style and Besitos begun to play.

Throughout the show, the spiky haired man winked and looked over at me from time to time. The first few times he seemed confused as I hadn't seen him perform in the last month we've been on tour together. Then after awhile it was to see my blush and smile goofily. The whole show was amazing and I felt horrible for missing out on this before but Jaime didn't seem to mind.

"Austin!" Jaime yelled once he met up with me back in my dressing room and i was getting ready to perform again.

I turned to look at him and smiles "Jaime!"

"Were you watching me?" He playfully puts his hand on his hip and looks at me.

"Maybe" I teased and spoke softly not to disturb the rest of my band as they were getting ready as well. "You did amazing"

Jaime's face lit up as he smiles brightly and blushes softly. "Thank you"

*

I was on the right side of the stage, waiting for my que to get on main stage. Jaime's little blonde patch in his hair was easily spot able from the left side stage and I shook my head.

Valentino, Phil and Alan all headed to stage together and begun playing the opening of The Flood. I followed Aaron out soon after they begun and looked at all the faces in the crowd before starting growling along to the song.

I had to get back at Jaime for making me blush this whole day. I sat as close to him as I could while sit out on the stage. I very clearly looked into his eyes then stuck my tongue out.

Jaime was definitely blushing as he mouthed "Still want that pizza?"

//After a lot of error I finally got this! I hope you enjoyed!//