Bahamas

Leayah P.O.V.
I woke up at 3:00 am and fell right off my bed, because we leave at 5:30 am."OUCHHHH DAMN WHAT THE FUCK"I screamed.Then My Dad Stomped Into My Room saying"Leayah We Don't Use Those Words In My House That is pro-fan-ti-ty".I Looked At Him And Rolled My Eyes saying"Whatever I Really Don't Care.......NIGGA,BITCH,WHORE,FUCK,SHIT,SLUT AND ETC.Then I Pushed Him out my room and locked the door.He started beating on the door and said"LEAYAH GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WAIT NO"he cleared his voice and continued"may you please pack".I Laughed as he walked away.I Packed and went downstairs.
Zayn P.O.V.
I Walked To The Bathroom In Amaris Room and Banged On Her Door."WHO THE FUCK IS IT"she screamed."Me Bitch"I said laughing. She came out and slapped me and I ran to my mama room Crying.When she looked at me she bust out laughing while crying and she asked"you okay zayn?".My dad came in and looked at me and started laughing too."Its Not Funny"I said stomping off to my room getting my bags and throwing them downstairs.Korieah walked up to me and I just pushed her into the wall.My mama ran out her room and picked her up."KORIEAH WHO DID THIS"she screamed holding her.Korieah Pointed at me.Amari walked out and looked at me mean mugging me and said "Really Zayn why this is your little sister man"."MAN OKAY"I said walking downstairs."EVERYBODY GET IN THIS GOD DAMN CAR"my daddy screamed and we all got in and my dad drove to the airport.

Inside The Airport
Marilynn P.O.V
I was looking around For Kimberly and when I saw her I screeched"HEYY GALLL"I screamed looking at her.She Sat Down and Korieah Walked Up To Her And Kicked Her I'm Her Knee.Kimberly snatched
Korieah By Her Arm And Drug Her To The Restroom In A Quick Second.They Came Back Like Forty Minutes Later And Korieah Was Red All Over and Kimberly was sweating I looked at them and bucked my eyes.I Mouthed To Her"I been wanting to do that for ever thanks so much her daddy wouldn't let me".She Nodded.

Part Two Coming Soon.....