Walls

Kate's POV
we are pulling up to my aunts house. And to be honest I am pretty embarrassed. This is the first time I'm ever meeting her and she thinks I'm crazy. Plus on top of it all I'm mad at Lana. And really it's not even because she lied to me I think it's because of the fact that she's been so loving. And I know that doesn't make since either. But I'm really not used to being treated nicely. And I'm used to being independent. Not having any help with anything. And now that I do I don't know how to react to it. Lana stops the car outside of a big house. She smiles weakly and pats my hand. It felt good until I pulled it away. I don't know why I'm doing this.
Deena's POV
I fixed my hair in the mirror and looked outside to see my sister walking towards the door I could tell She had something on her mind I looked behind her to see my beautiful niece. She looked upset. I smiled and opened the door. "Hey sis I've missed you". She hugged me and walked inside. I look back to see my niece looking very uncomfortable. "Well come give you aunt a hug". She faked a smile and gave me a hug. I felt her tensing up so I whispered in her ear "we are going to fix this." She melted for just a second and then pulled away. "Lana she looks just like you." Lana nodded and smiled weakly. I showed them there rooms and told them to come join me when they had put there stuff away.
Lana's POV
I walked down the stairs and sat down on the couch. Kate was still putting her stuff away so it was just me and my sister. "So what's been going on". I looked down at my hands and explained it all. "Lana honey she's just doing this because she's a teenager. I'm gonna fix this. I'm so happy you came to me. Because one I miss you two it's about time I meet my beautiful niece. And 3 I hate that you guys have to go through this. And I want to help. One thing I need you to remember through this whole process is that it's not Kate's fault. I don't know what's wrong with her. And that's gonna take time. But I promise you it will pass." I got up and hugged her. "So there is something wrong with me." I turned around to see Kate standing on the stairs". "Honey it's not like that". I tried to comfort her. She ran back upstairs. I could here her crying on her way up. I looked over to Deena. "I'll be right back I gotta go take care of this." I said sadly. "Lana sweetie let me I heard Deena say . "Are you sure". She nodded and left me sitting on the couch thinking.
Kate's POV
I didn't want to admit it. Not to myself not to anyone. There's something wrong with me. I didn't believe it until my aunt said it. And my mother of all people agreed with her. I sobbed into my blanket. "You know she loves you a lot." I turned around to see my aunt standing in the doorway with her arms crossed. She came and sat down next to me. "What's going on in your mind." I hesitated still deciding weather or not I could trust her. "Not much" I lied. She just started laughing. "You do realize that I'm a specialist in this. So I know when your lying." I nodded. "Do you think my mom would ever get tired of helping me." "Mmmm so that's what's on your mind. No. Lana would never. Have you seen the way she talks about you." I smiled. "Should I be embarrassed about having to be here." She shook her head no. "You should be happy that your getting help." I nodded. "Aunt Deena. Do you think it's possible for me to not see my mom at all while the treatments being done." She looked uneasy. "Are you sure that's what you want." I nodded. She smiled "ok then it will happen. We start tomorrow. Now give me a hug. You are my niece." I smiled and hugged her. This should be interesting.
I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment. Thanks for being awesome
-C

Kate's life with Lana On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara