Part 2: When the prince is the frog

''Love me where I am, not where you wish for me to be'-Lincoln Anthony Blades

Five:

He hadn't seen me yet.

This good for nothing liar,

Flipping fake.

I decided to clear my throat again but this time a lot louder.

He finally adjusted himself and looked straight into my eyes. We remained like this for what felt like ten long minuets went by, when in fact it was probably thirty seconds.

'Emily.... erm...... would you like to go back to your desk while Elizabeth and I discuss an important issue in my office.... thank you' Kwame finally stuttered, he seemed pitiful and not his usual powerful and dominate self.

'it's Samantha' the young girl harshly whispered, she seemed pissed and embarrassed at the same time at the fact a man she just got caught having sexual relations with could not even remember her name.

She looked nothing like my sister or I. She was curvy; she had much bigger boobs and bum than the both of us put together. She looked like a video vixen. She was just the complete opposite to my sister, she did not seem confident, she seemed like someone who a man like Kwame could take advantage of.

'Your desk' he simply said, he seemed a little more confident this time.

'Elizabeth come with me'

I simply followed him to his office. I had only been to Kwame's office once, and the only reason I was there is because Jolie wanted to show me his office, it was absolutely massive and you could see the whole of London from his huge window. It had a black and white theme.

He let me in and closed the door once we were in.

'Lizzie you cannot let anyone know of what you saw this afternoon' he said straight away as soon as he sat down.

'You're cheating on my sister' I finally said, I then realised how angry I was.

'You flipping cheat! What is she not pretty enough for you? What so you like ass and tit? You should have married a woman with ass and tits then?' I replied, but he stopped me half way through

'I must remind you that I am your boss, and I can make you lose your job here'

'Take that job and stick it up your ass, you prick' I spat

'Elizabeth, stop getting in your emotions. I understand your hurt but do not let this get in the way of your career. You and I both know that the fact I am your brother in Law gives you at little advantage working here. The last two months you missed your targets. And you have not been called in by your supervisor as of yet because of me. Now listen to me'

This dude just flipped the script like that. Like always I remind silent.

'You will mention nothing to your sister. You will also mention nothing here at work. You will not talk to the young girl and this all will be left behind us. Now I know what you're thinking what will I get out of this and Jolie is your twin after all. Well I will give you a promotion here at the bank, you will get a healthy raise and a new office, not quite like mine but it will still be nice'

I remained silent.

'I'll let you have a think about it. I need an answer by tomorrow, first thing. Now if you do not mind you may leave, you have targets and deadlines to meet.

And with that he opened the door and waited for me to leave

I was both shocked and confused. I had just caught my brother in law cheating on my sister and I was the one being threatened.