Meeting her

Ughhh.......this was the worst day ever I just got done hearing Laito and Kananto scream at the top of their lungs at each other.It was because Laito had got juice on teddy I swear im surrounded by idiots.Im pretty sure I'm the most sane one here I mean seriously over a freaking bear.Im most likely deaf from that I'm glad Reiji didn't come into their fight I'm sure my ears would most definitely have busted.I was way too tired for this ughhh great I'm starting to sound like shu great now I'm more annoyed.I took off my shoes and layed down.Im so glad I don't have to stay with them all the time if I did I would kill myself.Why am I so tired ughh I don't care I thought then layed my head on my pillow.

I woke up widening my eyes I smell another human beside yui.She smells like she just arrived so I teleported to the entrance of the mansion.There she was she had a black dress with a blue cardigan and a blue rose in her ear."Hm.....blue rose I suppose they are ok white roses are better" I said while staring at her.She was looking around and finally saw me and jumped in shock."oh I'm sorry who are you" I said with curiosity.Im being nice why I'm never nice to anyone let alone a person I have not met and why did I apologize.She said "It's fine um my name is (y/n) I'm supposed to be seeing yui".What!? How did they communicate with each other the phones don't work.I tried to pretend to not know yui "There is no such person staying h-" "(y/n)" Yui said while running toward her giving her a hug."yui" she tightened the hug and said "I missed you so much and without you the school newspaper club was banished" Yui gave a frown.What!? I did not know yui was apart of a school club. (Y/n) looked at me and said "Are you ok sir" she said with concern in her voice."Why would you even care" "Well you just......Looked kinda red so I wanted to make sure you were ok " She said quietly enough for me to hear her."I'm fine.......thanks" I replied to her

Things started to get black and I started to see things fade away.My eyes started to close and I start to feel numb and I couldn't see or feel anything around me.I felt a pain in my chest did someone hit me what happened I thought.I heard a voice "ARE YOU OK CAN YOU HEAR ME" (Y/N) said with concern.Soon enough I couldn't hear anything either it was just me sitting there all alone in the darkness.I was looking around and couldn't see a thing soon I was infront of a tower the tower with my mom in it when I was little.

<<(Y/N)'S POV>>

I was talking to yui then I looked at the guy that has white hair with pink tips."Are you ok sir" I said with curiosity."Why would you even care" he said angrily "Well you just......Looked kinda red so I wanted to make sure you were ok" I said quietly."I'm fine.......thanks " I noticed that his eyes started to close and his knees got weak and he fell to the ground.I ran and slid towards him while telling yui to get help."ARE YOU OK CAN YOU HEAR ME" I said while listening to his heart rate it had no beat at all I held him in my lap.I freaked out and I felt something surround my hand he was holding my hand.I looked up the stairs and sighed I'll try my best I thought I picked him up trying to balance.I luckily kept my balance and made it up the stairs and layed him on the couch.There you should at least be more comfortable I thought.He was still holding my hand "heh......" I fell asleep sitting against the chair arm.still holding his hand I layed back and l closed my eyes trying not to wake him.

(SUBARU'S POV)

I woke up and saw (y/n) laying down next to me she was still sound asleep.I noticed I was holding her hand and slightly turned red how did I even get here.I remember passing out on the floor did (y/n) put me here?If I let go of her hand she will definitely wake up so I just replaced my hand quickly with a white rose.Suprisingly she didn't wake up I teleported to my room and sat on my bed What happened did I hold her hand did she hold my mine?I sat there and thought about it for a little while why did she even care I thought.So I got up and walked to the kitchen.