Tiana

Thx to randomgirlforever666 for requesting this. Hope she likes it, and I hope you guys like it to.

Tiana's dream finally came true. She has loving husband, her very own restaurant, and has family and friends to share her achievement with. A couple years later, Tiana's business was still booming, but there was an incident with Louis, the alligator. A little girl, no more than six, wanted to see the face behind the 'alligator mask' because everyone thought it was a costume. When she asked to see underneath the 'mask', Louis tried to explain to her that it wasn't a mask. That it was his real face. She didn't believe him, obviously, and started to have a tamper-tantrum because she wasn't getting her way. Her parents came up and asked what the problem was. Louis explain to her that her daughter wanted him to take off his 'mask', but couldn't because it wasn't a mask. The parents tried to reason with Louis, but he wasn't having it. He started to get impatient with the family. What really ticked him off was when the father of the child tried to remove the 'mask', but was really pulling on Louis face. It hurt him and he lashed out. He closed the father off of him, and threw him on the ground. The father then shouted, "He's a real gator!" Everyone from the restaurant was rushing towards the exit. The whole place turned to chaos, and Tiana's Place was no more.
Tiana was the most upset to see Louis being taken away from them. He was a part of the family. He was being taken to a scientist so they can run test on him and figure out why he can play trumpet and walk like the average person. Tiana was also upset because since she had a live alligator in her restaurant, it had to be shut down. She locked herself in her and Naveen's room, and pushed everyone away. She barely ate, slept, or came out of the room. The only time she would com out of the room is to use the bathroom. The way she ate is someone from her family, or her friends, would leave food outside and try to coax her out of the room to eat. When they came back they would usually find the food there, but on those rare occasions they would find at least some of the food gone. They were all worried about Tiana, especially her mother, Eudora, and Naveen. Sometimes they would hear her cry herself to sleep. She fell into a deep depression.
One night Tiana cried herself to sleep, and it was the worst of them all. Out of no where she started to cry out in pain. Everyone in the house, Eudora, Naveen, and Charlotte and 'Big Daddy' La Bouff, came running upstairs to Tiana and Naveen's shared bedroom. They kept hearing cries of pain and agony, but then it just stopped. Nobody moved or made a sound. The house was eerily silent. Then they heard a hissing. They looked around and found the noise coming from inside the room. "Tiana, open the door sweetie." her mother said. "The Tiana that you speak of doesn't exist." an raspy voice said from inside the room. "Tiana, sweetie, please pin the door. I love you baby, just please open it." Naveen tried. All of a sudden, the door got ripped off of its hinges. Everyone fell from the sudden impact. They pushed the door off of them, and saw something that they never thought they could. They saw Tiana with withered green skin and dark gray-green polka dots. Eyes all black with yellow-gold irises. A long tongue, almost frog like. She has webbed hands and feet. She has vines, leaves, and bark on her body for clothes. She has Dr.Facilier's hat, and his head connected to her hip. Along with the demon-blood necklace that lets you turn into any one you want, you just need there blood. She jumped over everyone and ran to the where the scientists are keeping Louis. She asked her shadow to sneak in through the space below the door and unlock it, so that's what the shadow did. Once Tiana was inside, she started to look around for Louis. Once she found him, she gently kissed his head, and Louis started to roar in pain. He started scratching the walls, table, and floor. Once Louis didn't feel any more pain, she looked at the two-way mirror and saw himself. His skin was almost the s and color as Tiana's, just a little more dark. The underside of him was lighter that the top part of his skin. Also on his skin, it looked like he had shadow hands all over him. It looked like his skin broke so you can see part of his skull. "Let's get revenge on everyone who wronged us, shall we?" Tiana asked Louis in a sickening voice. Louis out a smirk on his face and bowed his head. Tiana got on top of him and they rode though the night. Killing everything that has a pulse.

I'm sorry for not updating sooner guys it's just that my family always has a lot of things planned over the summer than during the school year. I gonna update my other stories soon, and the reason why I say stories instead of story is because I'm working on a new one. One cool thing that happened this week is that on Monday it was my birthday! 7/11 people, and for those who are in countries who read the date opposite or flipped as the U.S., it is 11/7. I'm officially 14, but it still hasn't hit me yet, it's so weird. Anyway hope you guys are having a good day and enjoying yourselves. Luv Ya Beautifuls!!