Cinderella

Once upon a time, Cinderella was washing some dishes that her step-mother made her do. "When you're done with the dishes, sweep the living room darling." her step-mother said. "When you done sweeping, please wash my clothes, and do my hair." her step-sisters, Anastasia and Drusilla, said. Cinderella just rolled her eyes, and did as she was told. After that she washed her hands, and started prepping for dinner. She got out the carrots and other veggies, and decided she was going to make soup for dinner. When she was half way done, her step-mother came in and said, "What are you making sweetie?" "Soup ma'am." She answered while stirring the soup. "Oh. Well me and the girls were hoping for some gourmet chicken and pasta." Cinderella stopped what she was doing, and looked up at her step-mother. She understand why she would let her cook soup for half an hour, and then tell her she wanted chicken and pasta. She held back a death glare and said, "Yes ma'am." Cinderella put the soup into the fridge, and started making the meal. When she was finished, she brought it out and set a plate in front of each person. She went back to the kitchen and water and wine, and set them at the table. "I wanted ice tea." Drusilla said. "Me to." said Anastasia. Cinderella went back to the kitchen and made use tea. She brought two glasses out, and gave them to the sisters. Cinderella was about to sit down and eat when her step-mother spoke to her. "What are you doing child?" "I was planning on eating with you." "It just seems to much for you to cook and eat with us. Oh no, how bout you go eat in your room." her step-mother said as she gave Cinderella a slick grin. Cinderella grabbed her glass of water and food, and went up to her room. She felt some much hate toward her step-family she couldn't deal with it. After a while, she finished her food, and went downstairs to do the dishes. Her step-family wasn't at the table, so she thought they went to bed. She took the dishes from the table, and washed them. When she was finished, she fell asleep by the fire place. The next morning, she went to the market to get supplies for lunch. A guy from the palace had an announcement, and fit everyone's attention. "Here ye, here ye. The palace is having royal ball for his majesty. Everyone, nobel or commoner, is invited to said ball." After that, Cinderella raced home to share the good news with the everyone. After she told them, she asked if she could go. Her step-mother looked at her as if she had horns growing out of her head. "What?" she asked shocked. "May I go to the ball? You don't have to worry about the dress, ill make my own. It won't cost you a thing. Jus-Just please, let me go to the ball." The house was full of silence. All is a sudden, Cinderella's step-family started laughing. They stopped for awhile and looked at her again, and started up again. When they calmed down, her step-mother put a finger in her face and said very seriously, "You shall not go to the ball." Cinderella ran to her room, and lied in her bed and cried. When the day if the ball came, she helped her sisters into their dresses. She felt so much hate for them she couldn't stand it. The couch came, and took her step-family to the palace. She went out to the garden, and sat at the pond. "Hello sweetie." Cinderella heard. She turned around out found no one there. She turned back to the pond, and relaxed again. "Why isn't a pretty girl like yourself at the ball?" She turned around, and saw an old lady there. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm your Fairy Godmother." "Cinderella felt a little pain got through her body, and when she looked down, she was in the most beautiful blue gown, and had glass slippers. "Thank you Fairy Godmother." "Remember, the magic will were off at the last stroke of midnight. And remember you must also forgive your step-family, for if you don't, something bad will happen." Cinderella nodded in understanding, and hoped into the couch that once was a pumpkin. She arrived at the castle, and danced all night with the prince. The prince took her to the palace garden, and leaned down to kiss her. She leaned up, and just as their lips were going to touch, the clock stoke midnight. She still hadn't forgave her family, and started to run from the prince. As she was running Dow the steps, her slipper slipped off her foot, and she tumbled down the steps, and landed on her backside. The clock stopped chiming, and Cinderella looked at a puddle that was next to her. She saw herself as an ugly puppet thing, and she still had the dress and slipper on her foot. She felt so much hate, she marched back into the palace, and slaughtered everyone in there.
The End

I hoped you guys liked it and don't hate me for changing the story.
Luv you guys
~Maire