5

September 6, 2017
Los Angeles, California
3:33 PM
Onika

I grabbed all of the important business forms, sketches, contracts everything that I'm going to need going into this meeting, right now I was now on my way down to the photoshoot area about get this photoshoot over with Hakeem, hopefully today he came with a much better attitude and less cockiness. I walked onto the elevator pressing the 5th floor, Robyn was on her way from the house so I probably think she'll be here just as we're getting everything situated. Finally after a long twenty minutes of waiting the elevator doors open on the fifth floor and already I could hear the commotion from all the workers and the executives of the photo shoot, I walked around the corner already seeing Hakeem sitting on the couch on his phone, I shook my head walking over to where he sat, I plopped all the papers and portfolios down on the table breaking Hakeem out his little trance. He looked up at me smirking, I raised my eyebrows clearing my throat and crossed my arms over my chest. "Mrs. Maraj.."

"It's Maraj-Fenty..but anyway I hope your ready for this photoshoot." He shrugged his shoulders removing his hat from his head.

"Just ready to get it over with..wanna make the boss happy.."

"Don't make me happy..impress me with good attitude and decent photos of yourself..then maybe I'll show a least bit of happiness." He smiled nodding his head at me. He leaned back into the couch staring at me with his squinty ass bug eyes. "Is there a reason for your staring?"

"Actually there is Mrs. Maraj-Fenty.." He trailed off standing from the couch, his tall figure towering my 5'3 height as he walked around me. I turned to face him crossing my arms over my chest. "This dress...makes you look ten times more beautiful.." I sighed heavily clearing my throat as I looked at the time, where was Robyn when you needed a petty wife to Handel this disrespectful ass nigga. "You not gone even say thank you Mrs. Fenty?"

"I will say thank you once you have proven to me that you deserve to have this job..that's when I'll say it..but now I won't.." He nodded his head stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I can deal..besides that won't take long anyway Mrs. Fenty.."

"Ok..enough with the talking..you just sit down relax until my wife gets here ok? Great." I pushed his chest back so that he was now sitting on the couch. I made my way over to where the photoshoot will take place at, I looked over the theme of the background and it was just what I was looking for, I swear my producers knew me so well.

"Everything all set Ms. Fenty.." I nodded my head smiling up at him.

"Great, now all we have to do it is wait on Robyn to sho-"

"I'm here baby..." I turned around to be face with Robyn walking up to me, I smiled wrapping my arms around her neck kissing her cheek.

"She's here now.."

"Good, so we can get this shit started correct?"

"Yes ma'am..if he's ready then we can get started.." he said turning on the camera, I nodded my head grabbing Robyn's Hand into mines.

"Is dat' da' nigga?" She said looking at me. I nodded my head looking up at her.

"Yup..that's him.."