1

(Not edited)
"Robert can you grab a juice box for vy" I asked the maid as he passed the couch I was siting on with blue Ivy.

"Y/n" she asked while seated on my lap. I looked down at her.

"When are you leaving?" She asked me.

"I think in 3 days why?" I was leaving to go to Florida to record a song with fifth harmony. I have only heard of them once so this project will be very interesting.

"I don't want you to leave" she hugged me. Robert came with vy's juice box. He handed it to her.

My mom was currently on tour now. And I volunteered to look after vy because I haven't had much time with her since I was busy with my own music.

"Hello ladies" I cringed. It's my step dad Jay z.

"Hi" vy and I said at the same time.

"I got to go you girls take care" we didn't response as he walked out.

Vy didn't like her own father. I kisses her cheek.

"Hey after I'm done with my project I promise to come back to you." She smiled we watched a movie then she fell asleep on my lap.

Violla walked past thank god. I moved my hand up signaling her to come here.

She had a smile on her face. "Could you bring vy to her room I'm gonna clean up" I whispered she shook her head.

"You don't have to I'll do it" she whispered back. I shook my head handing her vy.

I kissed vy's head then watched as Violla and vy disappear on the big stair case

I picked up the soda cans I was drinking, vy's juice box, the empty cookie box and the chips bags. I walked to the kitchen to throw everything away.

I was Hella tired. It's now 12 am well 12:05 but okay.

I made my way upstairs opened my door and dropped myself on the bed.

Playing with vy all day was fun and tiring. I love her though

The next morning I woke up with sun hitting my face.

I groaned grabbing my phone it's 8 am. nice.

I got up, yawned, stretched and scratched my back.

I walked to my bathroom and looked at my reflection. My y/e/c (your eyes color) looked lighter then usual.

I splashed water on my face then got a tooth brush.

After brushing my teeth I got back to my room and laid down and went on social media.

I liked a few of my fans tweets and followed a couple.

My phone started ringing. Queen mama b is calling I swiped right and answered.

"Hey momma" I said.

"Hey sweety as usual you're up early I really wanted To hear yours and blues voice" I heard her voice not gonna lie when I say I missed it.

"How are you and blue doing?" She asked.

"I'm good as I said I got a project in now 2 days. Blue is still asleep I think. She doesn't want me to leave. MA can I bring her with me?" I asked

"Mm IDK you have to look after her good. Don't lose her y/n because even if you're 21 I can still beat your ass" we both laugh.

"Thank you ma I'll keep an eye on her already" she laughed.

"Good give blue kisses from me. And I may call later before the show" I nodded even though she couldn't see.