The Geek and The Popular (Human AU)

Start from the beginning

My feelings were deeply hurt, but I was tired of her. I had to say something. "N-no. I'm not gonna kill myself just because you believe I don't matter. I do matter! You can't say otherwise, because you know what? You're just as bad as anyone else if you think you're doing the right thing by hurting people!"

I actually felt proud of myself. I had a confident smile on my face. She glared at me angrily and signalled for her friends again. They grabbed me and took me outside by the garbage can. They started beating me. And beating me. And beating me.

Then she stood me up and shoved me into the garbage can. "You see this?! This is what you are! You're GARBAGE! So I'm going put you where you belong!"

Pushed my whole body into the garbage can and left.

I stayed there for a few seconds. Then cried. I was sobbing. The one time I tried defending myself it ended up like this!

I slowly got out of the garbage can and walked down the sidewalk. I didn't call my mom. I didn't look where I was going. I was just trying to get away. Go anywhere. Anywhere but here.

O wow dat was long but anyway
(Pearl's POV)

"Ugh..." I sat down in my chair and sighed. "That show could've gone so much better."

"Oh, nah. It was fine, P." My assistant, Amethyst, said as she walked up to me.

"I thought I said not to call me 'P.'."

"S-Sorry..."

I sat for a few minutes before getting up and groaning, "I'm going out!"

I put on my coat and walked outside, down the sidewalk. I just needed some time alone to think about my terrible show.

As I walked, I thought I heard crying. I said it was just my imagination, until I heard it again. I stopped to look behind me to see if any one was there.

I saw nothing and turned back around to start walking, until someone bumped into me.

"H-Hey!"

"Oh... I'm so s-sorry..." The voice sounded as if it were choking back tears.

I looked up to see who said it, and saw it was a teenage girl battered and bruised. She was crying.

"Oh my goodness, are you all right?!"

She answered, "N-No..."

I grabbed her hands and led her back to my tour bus.

I opened the door and sat her down, asking Amethyst to get the first aid.

"How did this happen?"

She hesitated, "I d-don't want to... Ta... Talk about it..."

I nodded. Amethyst came with the first aid and covered her wounds.

I grabbed her hands again, "You need to freshen up. You look terrible..."

She nodded and went with Amethyst to get herself cleaned up.

I can't imagine why anyone would do that, though... Was she homeless? I didn't think she was. Is she a fan?

After a few minutes, she came back out with Amethyst, clean and covered.

She was very pretty...

She sat back down and looked at me. "H-Hi..."

"Hello."

"I'm a... b-big fan..."

"Really? I thought you were!"

"Y-Yeah..."

"What's your name?"

"Garnet."

Garnet. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"Well, Garnet. Where are your parents?"

"My mom said she'd pick me up at 11:00..."

"Well, that still leaves about an hour and a half to get to know each other."

I hugged her, and she seemed really surprised. She froze for a second, and slowly hugged me back.

And there we sat, hugging each other like a couple of weirdos.

I'm not complaining, though~

TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1164

Ok well I changed the idea up a biiiiit but whatever FionnaTheBunny probs won't mind I think

help me im drowning in pearlnet