What in batman's name part 2

A/N Hey i finally updated, I don't know how many more chapters on this i need to write yet but we'll see and I wont update for two weeks ish. So yeah...

Dick's POV

We brought the six back to mount justice, while bring them back we found out a few things about them. That Natasha and Clint work for a secret organisation called S.H.E.I.L.D. and that's all they would tell us. Thor had first come to their Earth banished from Asgard but soon welcomed back. Steve was from world war two and was injected with a super solider serum, he was incased in ice for 70 years. Bruce was caught in the blast of gamma radiation and can turn into something called the Hulk. Last Tony has shrapnel in his chest and that's why he's got that light in his chest and he's been working on an armour which he said was 'mark 42'. They call themselves the Avengers.

We all sat in the living room, well the team did. Artemis and Kaldur took both arm chairs, Connor and M'gann had the three seater and Wally and I shared the love seat. The adults stood around the back.

"So we told you about us, it's your turn to tell us about you." Clint spoke. We all looked at each other then at Kaldur. He nodded.

"Well, I'll start. I am Miss Martian, but everyone calls me M'gann or Megan. I came from Mars to Earth. My uncle is Martian Man hunter. There's not a lot more than that." We all looked around to see who was next.

"I'm Artemis, not Arty." She  gave Wally and I a glare. "My mentor is green Arrow. I'm live in Gotham. That's it."  This time some one spoke with no hesitation, but the person that spoke surprised even me.

"I'm Superboy, the clone of Superman. You can call me Connor nothing else." Again glaring at Wally and I. "My mentor is Superman. Who's next?" He looked around.

"I'm Aqualad or Kaldur'ahm but you can call me Kaldur. I'm from Atlantis. My mentor and King  is Aquaman." Wally looked at me before speaking.

"I'm Kid Flash or Wally West, you can call me KF if you want. I'm from Central City. My uncle is the Flash. Oh and I'm dating the little bird over here." He said while hugging me really tightly.

"I'm Robin or Rob, you don't get to know my secret ID.I'm from Gotham. My mentor is The Batman. You're getting nothing more. I've got to go call hi, and inform the league you're her." With that I left but before I got five meters from the door I heard Artemis speaking.

"You're lucky you got that from him." I carried on walking feeling a little bit hurt.

Wally's POV

  "I'm Robin or Rob, you don't get to know my secret ID.I'm from Gotham. My mentor is The Batman. You're getting nothing more. I've got to go call hi, and inform the league you're her." With that he left but before he got five meters from the door Artemis spoke.

"You're lucky you got that from him." I saw him walk a way. I can tell that hurt slightly.

"Artemis. It's not like he doesn't want to tell you." She looked at me and laughed. "What?"

"I thought you were joking but you're not. Then tell me Baywatch why do you know his ID?"

"Well I'm one of his oldest friends so yeah of course I know. Batman let him tell me. When the time comes he will allows the rest of the team to know."

"I don't get this whole secret ID thing the whole world knows mine." Tony stated. I give him the best version of Batglare. "I'm going to shut up now."

"Whatever he told you because you to are dating." Oh I so hate her right now.

"JUST BECAUSE HE HASN'T TOLD YOU, DOESN'T MEAN HE DOESN'T CARE! IT'S SLOWLY KILLING HIM  HE WANTS TO TELL YOU SO BADLY!" With that I left a totally gobsmacked team and I shocked the Avengers as well. I walked to Dick to see if he was okay. When I finally found him he had just finished his call with Batman. 

"The league will be here soon. Are you okay, London could probably hear you shouting at Artemis." I smile at him.

"You're adorable, you know." He chuckles a bit. 

"I know because you won't stop telling me." he puts his arms around my neck and I put mine around his waist. I pull him for a kiss and he kisses back. That goes on for a moment which feels like forever. When we hear some saying.

"Guys you're team is waiting for you so if you could break a part we could go back to them." we break a part to see Clint covering his eyes. I hear Dick sighing. "Well you coming or not." He says while moving back to the team when we hear.

RECOGNISED BATMAN 02 SUPERMAN 01 (A/N I don't know this its a guess)

"Well, they are here."