Jeff the Killer x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Don't look at me like that!" He barked. His hands found my body again and I felt a finger run across my entrance. I was frozen, unable to comprehend anything but the stinging sensation on my cheek and his obscure features.

"So, what do you think? Aren't I beautiful?" He chuckled.

"I... Your eyes... They're gorgeous..." I said unconciously, already lost in their gaze again. He froze, snapping me out of my trance. I shyed away, afraid he was going to hit me again. But instead I was greeting with a hand on my cheek. I looked up, seeing his face centimetres from my own.

"My eyes, are gorgeous?" He repeated, staring unblinking into my face. I nodded slowly. "You're lying." He hissed, as if snapping out of a trance. The back of his hand found my face again and I yelped in pain as he hit me. My nose felt inflamed

In an instant his lips crashed into my own and he stole a kiss, not that I was really in a position to do anything about it. "Do you really think I'm beautiful?" He asked. I studied his face, seeing the specks beauty in all his features. It amazed me, that the longer I looked the more I was falling for him. I mean, here he was kidnapping me and restraining me, watching me with a knife to my throat. And I was enjoying it.

Without any warning he re-positioned his fingers at my entrance, sliding one in with ease. I moaned in pleasure as he added another. I felt myself get wetter on his fingers and couldn't help but mewl when he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

His pace quickened, intensifying the pleasure until I could feel the knot in my stomach overpower everything else. He kissed down my neck, nibbling on my collarbone. His teeth bit down on a sensitive spot and it threw me over the edge. I screamed as I came, feeling him lick the blood off my skin. He pulled his fingers away and slid them into my mouth. I willingly sucked them off, tasting my own cum. His slashed mouth grinned even wider as he unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor, revealing his already erect member.

My eyes widened at the sight of his cock, and he wasted no time positioning himself above me and pressing it into my mouth. I willingly parted my lips and sucked at him, finding myself growing hot again at the sight of his body dominating my own.

As I started swirling my tongue he didn't once look away, and thanks to the lack of eyelids he didn't blink either. He maintained constant eye contact even when his hips started bucking uncontrollably, forcing the tip of his cock into my throat. I gagged as he came into me. I swallowed it on instinct and he pulled out, looking satisfied.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" He panted, wide mouth grinning as he sliced through my restraints with his knife. He grabbed my arm and tugged me onto the ground. He pushed me down onto my back and laid above me.

"Tell me, do you want me here?"he asked, jabbing his cock at my entrance. I gasped in anticipation. "I'll only give it to you if you beg~" he said as he pulled away. I moaned in exasperation,
"Please," I murmured.
He moved his mouth to mine, nipping at my bottom lip.
"What?" He asked, moving to bit along my jawline. I moaned, feeling myself melt at his touch.
"Please, can I have your- in me!"
"Be more specific~" he chided, slamming his lips into mine. He ravished my mouth, instantly dominating my tongue with his. When he pulled away there was a trail of saliva linking our panting mouthes.

"Please, please... I need you cock in me-!" I barely had time to finish my plead when he rammed into me, making me yell. I kept moaning as he slammed into me, moving at an unimaginable pace. I felt the knot in my lower stomach tighten as little electric tingles shot through my body.

Without warning he pulled out and flipped me over, grabbing my hips and yanking my hips off the ground. He re-entered me from behind with ease. Almost immediately he hit my g-spot and I screamed as he rammed into it. I felt his cock get harder as my walls tightened around him, forcing him closer to his release.

I felt his hands reach down and his fingers wrap around my throat, restricting my breath. I gasped and moaned as my body tensed in anticipation. My inability to breathe freely only heightened my senses as he continued to pound into me. I heard him moan as he started to come. His hips jerked and slammed into me even harder, hitting my sweet spot.

I screamed as I came, his weight pushing me down as he released into me. I felt his seed fill my insides as my vision blurred. Stars danced and for a moment all I saw was white while my body twisted and jerked from the orgasm.

I inhaled sharply as his fingers unwrapped from around my throat and his cock left my body. I felt some of the hot, sticky liquid trail down my thigh as he did.

I collapsed into a heap, the cold ground feeling exquisite against my flushed skin. I heard movement behind me, then the tip of a knife was pushed against my cheek. I heard a deep chuckle, tinged with insanity and tainted with psychopathy.

"It's time to go to sleep~"