"Well, the only thing major I did was help defeat Claudia..." Annabelle shrugged.

Murray soon appeared.

"Hey, Murray!" Annabelle smiled.

"Hey, kiddo, I tried to get to your house, but you were already gone," Murray said. "I was gonna take you to Amber's cousin's place."

"Murray!" the pink-haired and green-haired fairies smiled.

"Cosmo! Wanda!" Murray smiled back and hugged the fairy couple.

"You three know each other?" Darla asked.

"Oh, yes, we do." Wanda smiled.

"We used to tutor Murray when he was in the Fairy Academy." Cosmo added. "Is this your godchild, Murray?"

"Yes, this is Annabelle Greening," Murray introduced. "These are her friends, Darla and Amber."

"Uh, are they mortals?" Cosmo asked warningly. "I mean... You know The Rules..."

"The Rules?" Darla asked.

"Yes, sweetie, you see, there are strict rules about being a fairy godparent and you get a nifty rule book," Wanda replied. "There are many important rules such as, you can't interfere with true love, you can't use magic to win in a contest, and you can't tell anybody about us or else we'll go away forever, and that includes Murray."

"But we're included in the magical kingdom." Darla said.

"You are?" Cosmo asked curiously.

"Hmm... I'd like to see some proof, just so you three don't get into trouble." Wanda put her hands on her hips in an accusatory fashion.

"One of them has the Legendary Silver Crystal." Murray said.

"That's me." Darla said.

"Wanda, look!" Cosmo spotted a familiar brooch in the little blonde girl's pocket.

Wanda saw that and saw that it was true.

"I'm also descended from Queen Elsa of Ardendelle," Amber said. "I have my own winter powers."

"Wow, I guess then none of you are in trouble." Wanda smiled.

Darla, Annabelle, and Amber smiled.

"Come with us, we must see our godchild right away," Wanda said. "Ready, Cosmo?"

"Ready, Wanda!" Cosmo beamed.

And with that, they were then floating into a ten-year-old boy's bedroom, they then turned into goldfish and landed into a bowl on the boy's nightstand.

"We have a lot to do to get ready, while you're waiting, Murray, why don't you send them into Timmy's imagination to see what he's dreaming about?" Wanda suggested.

"You got it, Wanda." Murray smiled.

"Why are you guys goldfish?" Darla asked.

"It's our disguise around Timmy's parents, we'll talk later." Wanda replied.

Murray then waved his wand and the three little girls were sent into Timmy's dream world.

"No! I'll never tell you my secret!" the brown-haired boy with a silly pink hat tossed and turned in his bed.

"It must be about Timmy having fairy godparents." Amber whispered.

"That sounds about right." Darla whispered back in agreement.

We are now shown outer space and it looks like the Death Star in Star Wars.

"Star Wars?" Amber whispered, confused.