Complicated

2 Weeks Later~

Cyn POV~

I hadn't talked to August since that day and to be honest I wasnt looking forward to speaking to him. Whenever he needed styling it would go through Travis or T his security. They would meet me to get the clothes and return what he didn't want to wear. I liked this way much better because I didn't have to deal with his bullshit.

I had to do a little shopping today to get my mind off of things, it's the only way I can clear my mind. I was going to go by the mall and then treat myself to lunch at Mystics.

I had just finished getting me a couple pairs of heels out of Charlotte Rousse, I only bought shoes because they were gorgeous. I was about to go to Vickie's and then go to lunch, when I heard her voice. Can I catch a break, why she not back in New York already.

"Hey Cyn" she said stepping in front of me.

Guess I'll play cordial with her "hello Erica" I said giving her the best smile I could come up with. "Long time no see, what are you stilling doing in Atlanta" I said.

"I had a couple more events out here so I decided to extend my stay. What about you what have you been up to out here" she said giving me her undivided attention.

"Working, working, working that's about it. Well I have to get going, see you later" I tried to step around her and she grabbed me by my waist. I won't lie the small gesture brought back some old feelings . "E please don't" I said looking down at her hand.

She stepped closer to me and whispered in my ear "Cyn how long has it been" I knew where this was bout to go but honestly my mind and body had grown a mind of their own.

"Just sex, no strings attached?" I questioned looking up at her. She smiled down at me.

"Whatever you want Cyn" I handed her some of my bags and started walking towards the exit. I turned around and she was still standing by her bodyguard "you coming or not" I said turning back around and continuing to walk. I placed my items in the trunk and got in cranking up. I heard a knock on my passenger side door. I hit the locks and Erica slid in placing my other bags in the backseat.

I pulled out the parking lot and headed towards my condo.

30 minutes later~

"Your so wet Cyn, I haven't even touched you yet" I was jelly in her hands. I reached up and pulled her face towards mines and kissed her.  She took control like always and grabbed a fistful of my hair and went for my neck. She still knows my body so well, and all my spots.

I reached between our bodies and placed my hand inside her panties. She was just as wet, I placed two fingers at her entrance and pushed in.

"Fuck Cyn.... I miss you" I knew we were in the moment and she already knew no feelings was suppose to be involved, just sex.

I was ready to get down to the sex now. I turned us over and got on top of her. I pulled her shirt over her head and reached round to unhook her bra. Once her breast were on full display I went in, I licked around her nipple before placing it in my mouth and sucking. She arch her back wanting more so I released her nipple and went over to the other one.

"Cyn stop teasing me baby" she said pushing my head down lower.

"I'm getting there E let me do this" I said smiling up at her.

I rolled my tongue all the way down her stomach until I reach her panty line. I licked around her panty line knowing it would make her more sensitive. I decided to give her want she wanted and dove in. I spread her lips and slid my tongue over her clit.

"Aww shit... Right there baby" she was started to squirm under me. At this rate she'll be coming in minutes but I didn't want that just yet. I replaced my tongue with two fingers. She was dripping wet and her in this state had me dripping as well. Next thing I knew she was squirting on my fingers.

I brought my fingers up to her lips "taste" she opened her mouth and I slid my fingers in.

She released my fingers "face down and put your ass up" she said getting off the bed and walking towards the kitchen. "Stay right there don't move" she yelled from the kitchen. I heard the fridge open and then close.

I looked back and she had whipped cream in her hand. She spread my ass cheeks and I felt cold going from my ass to my pussy.

She placed her tongue at the top of my ass and lick all the way to the top of my pussy.

"Oh my god Erica" I said placing my face in the pillow.

She smacked my ass "turn over" I did as commanded and she dove in. I couldn't hold it anymore "E I'm bout to cum"

"Cum for me Cyn" she said and I released in her mouth. "You still taste like heaven" she said coming up and kissing me. I was still coming down from my high but this kiss was telling me so many different things.

Like maybe me and E wasn't over just yet but I knew we where so I needed to stop this now.

"Erica" she looked at me.

"What's up Cyn" she came and laid her head on my lap.

"This shouldn't have happen" I looked down at her.

"Why not" she said. I knew she wasn't going to understand and I really didn't want to fight with her.

"Sex always complicates things Erica".

"Cyn we had sex that's it, don't ruin this by complicating it" she said getting up, grabbing her clothes.

"This won't happen again" I said. She looked at me "cool with me" and  slammed the bathroom door.

I been gone for a minute I know don't hate me. I didn't have my computer, now I do so I'll try to update all three of my books. Vote and comment.