Better Know What You Doing!!!

Cyn POV~ a week later

I can't believe Aug got upset like that I just can't jump back into a relationship and especially not with another celebrity. I'll admit I am feeling him but I just don't want to be someone's doormat again. I have another fitting with him coming up next week for the BET awards and I didn't know if he would act the same but since it's about my coinage I defiantly was going to be there.

Is it bad that I never made love, no I never did it
But I sure know how to fuck
I'll be your bad girl, I'll prove it to you
I can't promise that I'll be good to you
Cause I have some issues, I won't commit
No, not having it
But at least I can admit that I'll be bad no to you (to you)
Yeah, I'll be good in bed but I'll be bad to you
Bad that I never made love, no I never did it
But I sure know how to fuck

- Wale "Bad" started playing from my phone. I wondering who was calling this late in the evening, its 6 o'clock in the afternoon. 

I reached over and grabbed my ringing phone.

"Hello" I said answering the phone.

"Hey Shawty..... I got an appearance tonight and I need styling" August voice came through my phone. I admit his voice had me wanting to climb through the phone but I had to stick to my guns.

"Sure what time you gotta be there" I said giving him nothing but professional Cyn.

"By 12, so I need you here by 8" I knew he liked being on time but that was real early, what the hell we gonna do for 4 hours, stare at each other.

"Okay I'll see you in a little bit.... Oh yeah, is there a theme or a certain color you would like to wear so I can have an idea" I said forgetting he could be going to something like the all-white party.

"Nah Shawty, whatever you decide cool with me" he said, ending the conversation. I hung up and went to my wardrobe room to pick out a few outfits for him. I had about two hours before he wanted me there.

I picked out a few outfits that I know he normally picks when I give him options. I had gotten a few new pieces that I know he would love, so I decided to come with a few peace offerings. I went to my closet and grab a couple of gift bags and place the items in the bags. Next I went to my room to pick out an outfit and shower. Wait...... why am I getting all dressed up it's just August, I thought about it but maybe subconsciously I wanted to look damn good when he sees me. Since I haven't seen him in a whole week.

I put on my red dress that fit all my curves just right and my black heels. I straighten my hair and put some makeup. Maybe he'll think I'm coming from a date or something, just make him a little jealous, not too much. I grabbed my keys and put everything in the backseat of my Audi. I got in and headed over to Aug's crib.

Aug POV~ 30 mins later.

Ding Dong!!!

"Travis go answer the door" I yelled down to my brother, his greedy ass was in the kitchen raiding my damn fridge.

A few minutes later, Cyn walked in my room with Travis on her tail carrying bags. I'm not even gon lie my first reaction was "Baddd", she had this red dress on looking like a white chocolate covered strawberry (LOL, I can see him saying that stupid shit sorry, yall).

"Damn you brought the whole closet with you" I said trying to change the vibe in the room from sexual to professional.

"Well the gift bags are for you and I only brought three outfits because I knew you would only choose one but I decided to still give you options" she said sounding just as sexy as she looked.

"Oh you brought me gifts, how thoughtful" I said looking in the bags that Travis was holding.

"I brought you some of the new stuff I got in that I knew you would like" She said describing the stuff as I pulled it out the bag. She gave me a couple pair of Givenchy sweaters and two pair of his new Tyson ll. I would have been impressed if she was a random or normal chick but since she my stylist she should know what I like.

"Thank you Shawty, I didn't know you cared so much about my looks" I said trying to get her out this little professional attitude she in.

"Whatever nobody checking for you August... Since I'm your stylist your looks are a reflection of me. That's why I care" she said grabbing the wardrobe bag from Travis, I watch as he left in went back downstairs, I already know where he was headed to the kitchen.

"If you say so.... So now that Trav gone, you wanna tell me why you all dressed up for a fitting, Ms. Cyntana" I said, licking my lips to let her know I like the look, just wondering why the look though. She looked a little flustered at first but recovered, well almost.

"Once again ain't nobody checking for you, August" ha she just told on herself.

"Cyn that's your second time saying that which furthermore lets me know you wore that outfit for me. Don't worry shawty, I like it" I said walking over to her and looking down at the outfits she had laid out on my bed for me.

"Thank you" was all she said. Yeah she just confirmed it again, shit I honestly was just trying to get a reaction out her. I turn to her with a new plan in mind. I done told these women you better know what you doing when you fucking with Aug. I got something for her ass, since she thought she had something for me.

"So what you trying to do coming over here with this on...... cause all this dress gon do is get you fucked Cyn" I reached out and started rubbing circles on her waist and ass. I saw her breath catch in her throat, and that's right where I want her turn on to the max, so now it's her turn. "Let me stop, cause you my stylist and I'm your boss, aint that's what you said" I grabbed the outfits off the bed and went in the bathroom, slamming the door in the process. Now she knows how playing with people's emotions feel, don't dish that shit if you can't take it.

Sorry I was gone for so long guys but I've been going through it. No worries though because I'm back and I got some new ideas for this book and my others. I missed my books and I can't wait to write these ideas out for y'all. I'll be updating all three books tonight, so go check out my new book NO CHOICE it has Harrold House Moore and Rebecca Silvestra from She Got Game, the description is up and I'll be updating in a few.

XOXO