One

Taylor's P.O.V.
Why hello there. Names Taylor. I am the daughter of Jeb. Yes that means I am the sister of the one and only Maximum Ride. But so is Ari. And Ari is the one I like. Well I would hope I like my own twin brother. But I fell in love with Iggy. Out of everybody I had to fall for Iggy. The one I have to hunt and bring to my mother for execution.

"Hey Tay!" Ari yells as he pounds on our locked bedroom door

I look over at the lock and use my mind to unlock it. Yeah that's right, Angel isn't the only one with mind powers.

"It's unlocked." I say

"I see that. And you are getting way better at your powers." He says and sits on his bed

"What do you expect? Mom never let's me stop practicing. Except when I can get out of there. Like now." I say and shut the files I was reading

"Who's files?" He asks "Are they Iggy's?"

"Mom gave them to me. So I would shut up. And they are so I can learn what they didn't tell me when I was with them." I say and glare at him "You got to keep your mouth shut."

I nod at the cameras. And he nods.

"You know Dad is sending us out to New York to meet them in about 10 minutes. So I would get ready." He says

"Great." I say and look down at me tank top and skinny jeans "I can be ready in 5."

I get up and walk to my closet. Pull out a plaid flannel that only Max and the rest of the flock would recognize. I put that on leaving it unbuttoned, showing my newest tattoo, a "wolf" to most people but to me it's an eraser, on my shoulder. Then grab a beanie and put it on, letting hair fall into my eye.

"Sure the flock will know who you are when you lure them into the trap?" Jeb asks as he walks in

"Of course. This is what I always wore around them." I say. 'Around Iggy' I thought and look down

Ari looks at me "Dad can you give us a minute?"

"Of course." He says and shuts the door and walks off

Ari grabs the camera and crushes it then walks over to me and sits next to me.

"Thinking about Iggy?" He asked

I nod and take the beanie off and look at him "He's the one who picked this outfit. The one who got me into wearing beanies."

He hugs me "Forget about your feelings for him today. After they join us, you can have Iggy."

I hug him back "I know. But when will that be?"

"I don't know. But we got to go so you can get to where you need to." He says and stands up

I nod and we walk out. Once we get outside, I spread my wings and take off after the vans full on erasers.