Chapter 3

*After School The Next Day*

I stood outside the double doors, waiting for Althea to step through them. Minutes ticked by and she didn't appear. 

"Hey Ni." Taylor greeted, coming up from behind.

"Hey Tay. Wheres the love birds?" I responded, flashing her a smile.

"Probably off somewhere snogging." I chuckled, that is actually a probable assumption.

"Yeah, so I was think-" She was cut off mid-sentence by a deep British accent.

"Hey, your Niall right?" 

I turned my head to see Althea's friend with dark curly hair. I think Liam said his name was Larry? Or Harry? Yeah that was it.

"Uh, yeah?" I looked at him questioningly

"Althea ditched the last two periods, she wanted me to give you a ride." He informed me. His expression looked slightly annoyed but he was trying his hardest to be polite.

"Uh, Okay... Hold on just a second." 

I turned my back to him, just catching his eye roll out the the corner of mine.

"I gotta go Tay, I'll text you." I told her, then following Harry to his Range Rover Sport. 

I stopped, admiring vehicle.

"You like it?" Harry broke my focus from the car. I nodded my head, not speaking a word as I hopped in the passenger seat.

The ride was filled with an awkward silence. I had a feeling Harry wasn't very fond of me. My mind wondered to the possible reasons behind his disliking of me.

After what felt like an hour but in actuality was about 10 minutes. We pulled into the driveway of a cozy two story house.

 I hopped out of the car, grabbing my back pack from the floor of the front seat. I heard a door close, looking up to Harry walking up the pathway. He pulled out his keys unlocking the front door and stepping inside like he owned the place.

I followed him inside finding myself in a well furnished livingroom. Harry had disappeared into another room, so I was left standing alone in the big room.

"Hey Niall." A beautiful female voice sounded behind me.

My head whipped around, my eyes landing on Althea. Who was dressed in a tight white tank-top and short and I mean short shorts.

"Hi A-Althea." I stuttered, my mind getting distracted as my eyes scanned up and down her body.

"So, you ready to study?" She asked breaking the trance she had caught me in.

"Uh- yeah." I replied sitting down on the couch and grabbing my my text book from my bag.

"Okay, so today we studied-" I instantly stopped listening getting lost in her gorgeous green/blue eyes. Lost in the way they scanned the text book and looking up to see if I was listening, my response was a nod. 

Then I realized something, I was started to fall for this girl. We had shared less than three conversations and already I was falling, falling hard.

 "Ni! are you listening?" Thats the second time in the last 5 minutes she has had to snapp me out of a trance she put me into.

"Mhm yeah. I'm listening." I replied, shaking my head.

"Then what did I just say?"  She cocked an eyebrow at me sassily.

"Y-you said uhh- That ummm."

"Do you want my help or not?" She shot me a glare.

"Of coarse he doesn't. The only reason he agreed to this was becasue your hot." Harry's voice answered before I could, his words making my cheeks trun a light pink.

"It's not just that, is it?" her face changed from denial to worry and a hint of anger, like she actually cared what i thought of her and wanted to hang out with her not just because of her gorgeous face and hot body. Oh god now I sound like I'm from the 80's.

"O-of c-coarse not." I lied straight through my teeth. Though I didn;t sound very convincing at all.

"I hate teenage boys, they only think with their dick." She mumbled throwing my text book on the couch and stalking back to her room.

After a very forcefull slam of the door Iheard Harry burst into laughter. My head whipped around to face him, shooting him a questioning look.

"Why is that funny?"

"Because normally she wouldn't care but forsome reason she likes you. Though you barley know each other." He stopped laughing as he walked over and took the now vacant seat beside me.

My heart beat spedup and my eyes widened. She liked me? I mean yeah, at first my attraction to Althea was due to her amazing appearance but between even the few words we had shared  I could tell there was a possible relationship between us. Cheesy as hell I know but it was true. 

Then something occuered to me. Weren't althea and Harry kind of a thing? They sure seemed like it on the field yesterday.

"So you guys aren't together?" I asked.

Harry's eyes widened before once again laughter shook through him.

"Me and Althea? No, no." he chuckled

"Then your just friends?" My curiosity grew with my relief.

"Actually, She's my sister."

----------------------------------------------------

(Authors Note)

Yeah, I know sucky chapter but I needed to update! I have three other storiesgoing right now and I have a very busy schedule. I started a new workout routineand get very little computer time. So I apologize for the slow chapters.

Anyway if you like me and love 1D I have other books you might like these books:

She's Alive (A One Direction FanFiction)

Changes (A Niall Horan Romance)

Summer '09 (A One Direction FanFiction)