He glared, "You were in a relationship with John! I never had any relationship with Charlotte! I don't care about her , I don't give a fuck about anything here . Everything I am currently doing is for YOU! There will never be anything between Charlotte and me or any other bitch in this place because I love you Nicole! "

I stared at him regretting the past two days as I had just messed it up. Starting with the picture. And accusing him of things I knew couldn't possibly be true because of my past with Charlotte .

"I know I..." He cut me off again.

"You fucking know but every chance you get you fucking use me. You kissed me and then fucking hurt me to prove a point, using me. "

"And what happened when you kissed me?" I questioned as he had done practically the same thing to me the following week.

"I wanted to fucking kiss you, I used Ambrose so it looked like it was the other way around. Unlike you I don't hold the shit you do to me in the ring against you whether it fucking hurts me or not! But you are always so quick to look for a reason to go off on me. To look for a reason to be angry at me. That's who I am supposed to be. I am supposed to give you hell and I know I have but I am fucking tired of this shit..."

"I know I do, but it's because ..."

"You make me feel like I'm on fucking trial when I do shit out there when I am just doing my fucking job! I'm supposed to be angry because of that fucking picture but no. I am here following you like a fucking lost puppy all over again only to be sent away. You need to decide what's important Nicole, I know you love that piece of gold but you are letting it tear us apart. I'm starting to wonder what means more to you. "

" It doesn't I.."

"Have you ever wondered why I would sign a contract, even though I can't tell you. Have you ever thought why I would return to this place to be nothing more than an acquaintance? No because you just expect it to be to get back at you. Because everything I do is to hurt you! RIGHT?
I signed the contract I fucking wish I never did but I... You know what? there's no point cause you will fucking say it's okay today and then come next week, you are pissed at me again!"

He shook his head and swung open the door.

"BROCK!!!!"

"Bro..." I ran to the door but bumped into Stephanie and frowned as she stood in my doorway.

I saw Brock turning the corner while she blocked my way.

"Stephanie I am honestly not in the mood for anything right now"

I knew I was probably going to get a 'respect your boss' speech but whether I was the obedient Bella or Bitch Bella, either way things would end badly for me .

"Well that's a pity isn't it Fearless Bella? The Beast sick of you. I guess Charlotte is much more appealing tha.." Her eyes widened as I slapped her hard and she glared at me.

I hadn't meant to do it but Brock probably just left the building which meant I wasn't going to see him until Sunday because of this place and my insecurities and anger against that blonde bitch .

He was right , each time I assumed he was trying to hurt me.

The Beast signed a contract to be someone's sidekick?

No matter how upset he was with me , he had his pride and Brock Lesnar wasn't made for the sidelines .

I mean yes, now he was going to be fighting Dean to settle old scores but none of us knew they were fighting each other .

Dean assumed he would be fighting Jericho again until Paul dropped the bomb...

"You shouldn't have done that!" She shouted out as I felt my cheek stinging as me drifting gave her time to get me back .