?????

Hey hey hey~ Being a lazy gal I am (even though I update quite frequently :p) I literally was groaning when I was grabbing my phone XD I hope you guys like this chapter ^_^

Been 4 years since Lysandre's death and Malamar's disappearance, but it doesn't mean it ends there. Just like dreams there will always be a way to prevail the plan Lysandre worked hard for, or was it really his plan?

In the Kanto Region there is one ruined prison contained with the most darkest and lifeless souls that ever stepped into earth, but those souls were the victims from Malamar's brainwash.

The move was said to awakening the inner darkness of one's soul and so called jealousy. It's madness right? No, it's a part of you that makes it madness.

Madness is everywhere in that chamber. Ever boy and girl that were fully corrupted and had never been saved were forced to be put in this prison forever.

But deep in this prison contains the darkest secret the world has ever created, Arceus was to be the one who created the world was the one to create such a secret.

No one knows why, but just from the sudden urge to kill and smile from seeing pain disturbs you right? That's madness.

And now, it will happen again.

Inside the prison moans and groans of the corrupted trainers echoed through the halls, but in each chamber there would be a bottle containing an aura that said to corrupt the world when it is opened.

But one of them were opened by a mysterious force. The aura spreaded across the chamber and then it formed into a dark horse. It cried out a disturbing cry and ran deeper into the prison until it reached to the very end of the building.

There was one door sealed by chains that emanated some light. The horse touched the chains and they broke into ashes. The horse entered the room and saw a man the was skinny and very old.

The horse went up to the old man and he absorb the horse inside him. The aura spreaded around the man and then there was silence.

Outside the room, the cells of countless trainers broke aswell. They all went deeper into the prison and entered the room where the old man was.

After all the trainers got in a laugh spreaded around the prison. So cold and evil as if it was the Dark one himself.

The prison glowed purple and the very next thing that happened was the building exploded, but the trainers were all safe.

Remember the old man? Yes, he was the one that created the explosion and now they were all loose.

They slowly walked out of the area along with the man who was still emanating aura around him.

Was this the start of something?

The man looked up at the sky and stared directly at the sun.

"This will be a start of a new era...a new world...a new dream.."

So~ Confusing right? Well, I can't tell you when this happened but let's just say...Nevermind. see you in the next chapter 😁😁😁