Chapter 8

Before we left he covered my eyes with a blind fold and tied my hands behind me back.I guess he dosn't trust me after what happened back at the RV. Not that he should or anything, I'm leaving as soon as I can.

I don't know where we're going but he's obviously leading me to something. He stears me to the left by my shoulders.

He stops me and I reach my hand out feeling something cool and smooth to the touch. I move my hand down a little and find a handle.

He moves my hand and opens what I now assume is a vehicle door. He picks me up off my feet and sits me in the seat. I can smell the new car smell. "New car I assume?"

He chuckles and shuts my door. A few seconds later I head him open his door and hope up in the drivers seat. He puts the key in the ignition and an idea pops into my head.

"Wait! Before we go, can I go to the bathroom?" I ask sweetly.

"Erin, I'm not stupid. I'm not falling for that shit. You can hold it," he says sounding annoyed.

"I'm being serious. I have to go and I'm on my period," I say feeling my face get hot as soon as u say it. I'm not on my period or anything. Not that he needs to know that.

He growls a little and gets out, slams his door shut, and comes around too my side. "Fine, just be lucky we haven't left town yet. Much less the house."

He took off the blind fold and untied my hands. "You have two minutes. Any longer and I will go in sand get you," Jace says clearly annoyed as he points to his huge RV and says,"your time starts now."

I hope out of the car and runs back to the RV. Good, the hard part was getting Jace to believe me. Now I just gotta find a window I can hop out off and I'll be all set. I gotta make this fast though. Jace doesn't seem the like waiting type. I ran into the RV and looked around fast for a window big enough. I found one, right above the pull out couch. Perfect.

I climbed up onto the couch and poped out the screen and quickly jumped out. So soon as my feet hit the ground I started running as fast as I could. I kept my mind busy by thinking of everyone I cared about, so I didn't think about how exhausted I was getting. I thought about Drew, and Cole, and my mom.

Wow mom, why didn't you tell me before I was adopted. I would have gotten over it. But now that you've kept it from me, I don't know if I can.

(Jace above)

Like

Comment

Vote