Chapter 6

I sat there for what felt like hours, just going over the events that happened last night. When I got to the part about Drew bringing me home and telling me about my real parents she tenced. It has to be a painful topic for her. Especially because I know she didn't want me to find out like that.

After i told her everything she just sat there and looked down at her blanket, taking it all in. After what felt like eternity, she said "I never wanted you to find out like this."

I looked away. I have no idea what to say. What can I say? "Its OK mom, I understand?" But I don't. How could she lie to me all these years? She's not my real mom, I'm just some freak charity case or something. Thats when I noticed I had started to cry.

I quickly wiped my eyes and glanced at her just to check and see if she saw. "The only reason why I'm here is to ask, who my real parents are?" I looked at her. "Do you know them?"

She shook her head. "No, one of your real parents left you on the porch and rang the doorbell then ran off. There was a note on your blanket," she said as she leaned over off her bed and reached into her night stand and pulled out a little note. She handed it to me. "That's the one."

I looked at it. The letters looked scribbled and hard to read but I managed to read it. It said:

"I'm sorry I have to do this. I hope your willing to keep my little princess safe and sound. She'll be safe and happy here. That's all I could ask for."

Then down at the bottom corner it read:

P.S i named her Erin. You can chamge it if you wane..

I smiled and started to tear up. This means my real parents picked my name. I do have something from them. My name.

I looked at my mom and frowned seeing she was trying her best not to cry but failing.

I huged her tight. Even though she lies to mey whole life, she was the one who raised me. She was the only one who stuck around for me. I'll giver her credit for that.

She huged me back tight and i pulled away. "Thank you for showing me that," I said looking down at the little note.

"Its your right to know," she said. I went to hand it back to her abd she just shook her hand. "You keep it. Its yours baby girl."

I smiled a little and got up. "Thanks mom," I say and put it into my pocket.

"Don't thank me hun. Now go. Find out all you can about what's going on OK. Go back to Drew's before he gets worried. He'll help you," she said looking up at me.

I huged her one last time and whispered,"thanks mom. For everything."

She sniffled and kissed my cheek before I walked out and headed back to Drew's.

As u walked out into my porch, someone reached out and grabbed me. A hand reached around and covered my mouth as the stranger pulled me hard against them as I started to struggle.

I tried yo scream but they slipt a cloth over my mouth and presed it firmly to my mouth and nose. I could smell the chemicals on it.

I stopped struggling and had to force myself not to fall and calaps onto the ground. Whatever was on that cloth worked fast. I was already disoriented and dizzy.

The person quickly swooped me up into there arms and moved the cloth. I could clearly make out the words "sweet dreams little Erin," before I passed out.

Like

Comment

Vote