Chapter 34 Do You Like Me?

En başından başla

Then he tripped me and I fell over

Then he tripped me and I fell over. " It's not over yet! BAKA! " He yelled. He got up and he started running after Lucy. I stood up like 5 seconds after him and I yelled, " What about me?! " ;-;

But anyways, I followed him. Again, we caught up to Lucy. " Why me of all people?! " Lucy yelled. 

" YOU THREE!!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!! " 

This can't be good. We all stopped running. We looked to our left, it was Miss.V. She pointed at us and she looked really mad. " NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS! ALL OF YOU HAVE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL! " She yelled. We all sighed. 

" Yes m'am. My deepest apology. " Sting said, bowing. 

" What are you?! A Prince of STUPIDITY?! " I yelled, laughing. 

Then Sting punched me in the face. " OW! " I yelled. 

" NO VIOLENCE! DOUBLE DETENTION FOR YOU MR.EUCLIFFE! " Miss.V yelled. 

" Thanks a lot Fire Breath! " 

" You deserved it, because your the one that planned that stupid game. " I looked around the hall and I realized that Lucy was not there anymore. " Huh? Where did she go? " I asked. O_O

~After School~

Me, Lucy and Sting, we all headed to go to DETENTION. " It's your fault Natsu that we are in detention. " Lucy said a loud. 

" My fault?! How is it my fault?! " I asked. 

" *Sigh* Just forget. Just pretend that I didn't say anything. "

Before we walked into the classroom, Sting gave me a death glare. " Is like giving death glares your hobby or...? " I asked. 

Again, he punched in the face. " OW! " 

We walked into the classroom. I decided to sit in the back next to Lucy, also Sting, he's also sitting next to Lucy. *Ahem* In short form, Lucy is sitting between me and Sting. 

~Sometime Later~

Finally, detention was over. Sting left to go back to the other class to get something. Ha! This is my perfect chance to when that game. " Lucy, wanna walk home together? " I asked her. 

" Sure~! " She replied, smiling. 

We left the school building. I looked around to see if anyone was around. " Lucy, can we talk for a second? "  I asked. Holding her hand. She looked at me and said, " Sure, what is it? " 

" Do you like me? " She blushed and then she looked away. My heart started beating faster. I have to do this so Sting can stay away from Lucy. 

" W-W-What do you mean?! A-As a f-friend or m-more than that? " She asked, still blushing. 

" I mean, like do you have romantic feelings for me? " I asked. My heart is beating louder and faster. I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. 

" Well... " She began to say. She looked at me. 

" Lucy...I love you... " Then I kissed her on the lips. 

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! (I'm not saying yay because I kissed Lucy, but because that stupid Prince will now leave Lucy alone forever! Yay!)

Sting's P.O.V

I was on the third floor and I saw Natsu kiss Lucy. So I guess he won, and that means that I have to leave Lucy alone forever. " Rogue, I think it's time that we move to another school. " I said. 

" Again? " 

" Yes, again. " 

" Fine, Master. " Rogue replied. 

" C'mon, let's go. " I demanded. 

"  As you wish, Prince Sting. " Rogue replied, following me. 

Maybe Fate will bring me and Lucy to meet again. Maybe...maybe not... 

- To Be Continued!