Little monkey first birthday

Epov

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing and it made me groan cause I didn't want to move at all. I was enjoying having Bella in my arms like this and it's been awhile since we been like this. "Edward answer your phone will you. Laura not going to stop calling cause I already know little monkey misses her daddy and had a nightmare." I looked down to Bella who still has her eyes close.

"How do you always do that baby?" I asked kissing the top of her and then reaching for my phone. "It's a mother thing." She tells me. "It's not just that baby I noticed other things too. Hello Laura." Bella rolls over and gives me a strange look and I can her little monkey screaming in the background. "Sorry to wake you at 4 in the morning Edward but..." I stopped her. "Put the phone on speaker and put it next to her please."

I listen. "Little monkey daddy on the phone grandma Laura just going to put the phone right here so you can here him. Go Edward." I smile a little.

"Hey daddy's girl. Did you have a nightmare?" I listened. "Uh Huh!" She says. Its okay daddy loves you and both mommy and I will be back there tomorrow. We had to take a little trip for your big day in a few days. Daddy loves you." I look back down to Bella.

"Love dada." I smile. After I hang up I watch as Bella get up and starts getting dressed and I looked at her confused. "What are you doing?" I asked her. She turns and cups both sides of my face. "Getting dressed so we can go home to be where we belong with our daughter. I see how you light up just talking on the phone with her. Don't get me wrong on this because I don't regret this at all because I love seeing the bond that you and our daughter has. I think by me being in that coma was for a reason and that was that was for you to help you find your true self Edward. By me being in that coma you could open your heart to your daughter and me again and known who you truly want to be. A father to our little monkey, a better lover to me, most of all a better king to your people."

Just when I thought I couldn't love her anymore and she proves me wrong yet again and I press my lips to her and show her how much that met to me. She pulls away. "Now get dress daddy so we can go home to our daughter daddy." I smile and kiss her one more time before I get up and get up and get dress.

Once we finally get home to Laura's I go quietly went into Laura's room and reach down and gently scoop up Rebecca and make sure I don't wake her up but I do wake Laura up and let her know that Bella and I was home and I had Rebecca. I carried Rebecca into our room and laid her in between us and Bella rolled over and put her arm over her and I did the same over Bella's and we fell asleep.

Bpov

I woke up and Rebecca and Edward were gone but I heard a house full of voices and I heard my dad's voice. I roll over and remember last night and what I told Edward. "Momma!" I look and Rebecca standing in the middle of the floor. "EDWARD QUICK COME HERE!" I yell. This was the first time she stood on her own.

"Yeah what is it?" He asked looking at me. I pointed to Rebecca standing in the floor and he turns and he crouches down and holds his arms out to see what she does. I crawl to the edge of the edge of the bed. She slowly turns and starts taking wobbly steps to Edward until she reaches him and falls into his arms and he wraps his arms around her with the biggest smile on his face except tears are falling out of his eyes. Then he turns to me. And mouths to me. "Thank you baby!" That's when my own tears fell and I climbed out of bed and kneeled down and wrapped my arms around both of them and whisper in Edward ear. "I wouldn't have it any other way Edward I love you both." I told him. I felt one of his arms come around me.

"What's all the excitement in here?" I heard my dad asked. I look up to see everyone standing in the doorway and smiled. "Our little monkey took her first steps with her daddy." They all awed. Edward buries his head in my shoulder and I knew he was in a moment but I just giggled and held the people I loved the most. "Come on you guys leave them alone for a moment this is special to them." My dad said. "Thank you daddy!"