14

My mum and joe are back and all tanned but at least they had fun.

I'm eating my pancakes whiles on ft to Leonie we are going shopping she was still going on about that night when we went to the clubs and lifted our top up to them boys and how I left her for Grayson.  I say goodbye to her and that I'll meet her later and go up to my room to get changed.

I put in my new cap that my mum got me see she is scute I straighten my hair put my shoes on and go to my new car and drive to get Leonie

We are at the mall getting some new clothes and me being me I just had to walk into somebody.  
"I'm so sorry" I say looking up at whoever I just bumped into and omg he was beautiful.
"Oh it's okay I don't mind a hot girl walking into me" he says with a wink
" awe wanna come get something to eat with us" I say looking in his eyes wow he was just. 
"Yh one sec though leg me get ma mate"he says walking if we wait here for him to come back and he comes back with another beautiful boy but the one I bumped into was way better. 

We went to McDonald's and got our food at sat down I found out there names and the one I walked into is called Jake and the other one is called Logan they are quite funny actually.  We start to walk about and it's about 4 so we give each other our numbers and hug each other but just my luck someone I never thought would be here came......... Grayson what is he doing here I stop hugging jake and look at Grayson. 
" what" I say at him
"What are you doing" he spits back
"Shopping why can I not go out now"
"No I mean why are you hugging a boy"
"Omg Grayson he is a friend no need to go all paranoid"
"K well I'm going now and you are coming with me your friends can make there own way back"
"No Grayson I'm saying bye and I was going anyway so u can go on your own your a big boy....... Well sort of"
"What do you mean sort of"he says abit annoyed.  And that's when I look down to his pants and point to his dick and laugh.
"Well you wasn't saying that last week was you now" he says with a smirk
"Oh do you know what fuck of Grayson" I say walking away but he follows me. 

I get in my car and I'm about to drive of when Grayson opens the door and gets in
"Fuck y/n that turned me on don't ask how it just did" he says rubbing my thigh
"K" I simply say
"What's up"
"You.....you go mad at me if I'm with boys and hug them like wtf I'm not gonna fucking suck his dick"
"I didn't say you was gonna"
"Well you take it as a big deal"
"Oh y/n I'm not arguing right I didn't mean to its just I don't like it"
"And you think I love it when your with girls... No I don't but I don't say nothing because I trust you"
" okay well let's just go to yours your mum isn't in anyway and the only reason I get jealous is because I see the way boys look at you at the party all my mates were just saying that your fit and they would bang you"
"Okay right let's not talk about it and just go home and how do u know my mum isn't in"I say confused because she was in when I was there
"She went out with my mum and dad till tonight"

I pull up at mine and go inside just as I was about to say something Grayson pushes me against the wall. 

"Now you've been a bad girl haven't you" he says in my ear

This chapter is proper bad sorry I'm just really ill and needed to do a chapter just didn't know what so I'm sorryyyyy