Chapter.8. Sleepover

U woke up with the biggest head ache ever it was probably just a hangover u thought.
Grayson:I'm not coming to get u dnt feel well sorry but I still love u👅💦❣X
Y/N:awe okay I dnt ever so it's okay mum isn't bck till the weekend to its all good xx
He didn't mail me bck which was okay because I went bck to sleep.
*skip the sleep😂*
U woke up and seen the time 10:12pm u got ur phone and looked *snapchat from Grayson*
It was the pic up at the top.

Omg he looked amazing I sent him one back saying do u wanna come over and as soon as I know it there was a knock on my door u thought to ur self was he waiting out side the whole time u went and got the door u was wearing pj shorts and a crop top, he walked in and went up to ur room he ran up the stairs and u just walked up slowly as u got in ur room he had no top on and just shirts and a snap back, omg he was just amazing he pulled U on the bed so u was on top of him u bent down and cuddled him u remembered he isn't doing that thing where if u don't do something he will tell what u did with him but u wasn't going to say anything but u knew he wold remember soon u got up and just looked at him "wow ur so fit like really fit"u mumbled "no u are"he says flipping u over he was in the middle of ur legs and he was moving up and down u was having dry sex,he bent over and kissed u u started making out after a while u were still having dry sex and it felt good he stopped and looked at u "get up"he said smirking "why"u said confused "u don't want no one knowing what we did or do u" he said oh shit he remembers just as I thought it was gonna be okay no his stupid ass has to bring it up.

U did as he said and u got up "put some music on"he said
(Love u down,INOJ eSen TRIK remix) u and Grayson loved this song and u didn't know what to put on  "take ur clothes off"he said "do u have to take urs of"u said "wait and u will see" he said u took ur top of and shorts and u jumped on the bed I n top of him u grabbed his face "I love it wen u tell me what to do"u said biting ur lip u went to go and kiss Grayson as he closed his eyes u pull his top of and scare him a bit u scam his body all over looking at his sexy toned amazing body u kiss him straight away and he pulls his lance of he flips U over again and moves down and kisses ur neck to ur belly to ur nickers he stopes and looks up at u he moves ur nickers to the side and puts his tongue inside u u gasp and grab hold of his head he does this for about 10mins until he stops he comes up to ur face and u are out of breath his boxers are down and without u knowing he puts it inside u as deep as it can go u scratch all his back leaving marks "omg Grayson yesssss"u moan as loud as u can u are doing this for a bit "I'm gonna cum baby mmmm omg u are so tight" Grayson moans and pulls out of me "wow that was good"u both said catching ur breath and fell asleep in each other's arms.