Chapter.10.

I haven't been out in ages with my friends,I didn't have to go to work today due to something that is happening with them.

I decided to text my friend to ask her what she was doing she had school tmw so I couldn't go out for to long but we could still do something
Y/N:hey girl u coming out today xx
Y/F/N:hey didn't think u would ever talk again ah and Yh sure I'll be round urs in a min xx
Y/N:kk c'ya then xx
It's bin about 10mins now and u hired my front door open we are really close we don't argue or anything she is like a sister to me.

"So what do u wanna do,remember I have to be up early tomorrow so stay out to late"she says "I don't mind,I felt like going out to a club or something but it's up to u"I say back to her "well we can go to a club I'll text some other people to come and we should start to get ready"she says in a happy voice we know a lot of people well we are very popular.
🤗🤗🤗🤗
We was getting ready to go out we was going with 5/6 other girls and 3/4 boys. I was done with my hair it was all straight and I did my makeup I looked good just had to chose something to wear I got a black skin tight short dress while Y/F/N wore a maroon skirt and crop top with curled hair we was done now and it was 7:37pm.
💯💯💯💯
We was in my car on the way to the club and to meet are mates,we are all together now and in the club all I can hear is loud music blasting in my ear "I'm going to get s drink want one"Y/F/N shouts to u over the music "sure I'll come with"I shout back and follow her to the bar I asked for 2 shots of vodka and a glass of Coke and vodka that was my fave drink. I was on the dance floor dancing with some lads i was a bit drunk by this time it was 10:27pm and some of the people who we was with went home because they had to be up tomorrow early I was having another drink and Grayson came on my mind I walked out side and got his number up and i rang him *ring ring* in the second ring he answered "h..hello" I mumbled trying to get my words out right "hey babe were are u I can hear loud music"he says sounding a bit worried "i..I'm out with some p..people"I say "where are u Y/N I'm gonna come and get u"he says quickly and then puts the phone down I just look at my phone and laugh he didn't know where I am how is he gonna come get me I think to myself. I waited in the cold out side for Grayson to come and get me I saw a car that looked like his but I didn't know if it was him it pulled up next to me and someone got out and it was Grayson I started smiling because I could see his beautiful face "hey come one lets get u home no one is in mine so we can go there" he says to me whilst hugging me "o..okay"I say slurping my words out we are in the car on the way to Grayson's house and we are about to pull up to get out as we stop I get out and walk to his front door and so does Grayson we look at each other for a second ad I kiss him he pulls me closer and opens the door not braking the kiss we walk in the living room and he pushes me on the couch and gets on top of me kissing me again "dang u look so so sexy in that dress"he says in a sexy voice and then goes back to kissing my neck "umm" I moan Grayson's hand is going down to my leg and up my dress to my area he puts his hand under my knickers and starts to rub me "omg"I moan I couldn't take anymore and I flipped him over straddling him I pull his pants down and now he is in his boxers and he looked amazing as I was trying to get his boxers we herd to door open.
😳😳😳😳
I jumped of him and sat down as he tried to pull his pants off his mum came in half asleep and just looked st us and then walked away which was lucky Grayson stood up and pulled me up with him he kissed me again "come on I'll take u home"he said sounding disappointed he walked to the door and then to his car with me behind him I was a bit upset because I really wanted him I got in his car and so did Grayson we set of and went to my house it wasn't far away and we didn't talk much in the car as Grayson stopped the car to take me in my house he got out his side of the car and went over to mine and opened the door to let me out he put his arm around me and pinned me up against the car and kissed me hard but it turned into a make out after a bit of making out we stopped and asked to my house "we will finish this another time baby  but this time it will be the best u have ever had"he said with a smirk and kissed me and then walked off I didn't know what he meant but I liked what he said I just looked at him go off and then went to my room and went to sleep waiting to see him again
🔥😍🔥😍🔥