Ghost is jimmy casket..?!

Frankie pov

After ghost blacked out maxwell grabbed my nd teleported me and ghost into what looked like some huge cave or something. I couldnt see an entrance but the place was filled with tourches to keep it light. There were human skelentons and rotting bodys in a pile in the corner of the 'room'. Mademe wanna puke! He threw me and ghost into seperte cages. Mine was pretty clean but ghost's on the other hand still had the remains of maxwell's last victim.the Walls hadblood allover them.

"what are you gonna do with us!?" i yelled to maxwell. He just smirked and looked over to ghost who seemed to be waking up already. Though something seemed... Off. I could put my finger on it but he looked a bit different- bar the fact that hes covered in blood.

"hehe. Finally. Took you long enough casket." maxwell laughed.

Casket? what?

Then ghost did something that surprised me. He stood straighed up and banged against the bars. He reached his arms out in an attempt to grab maxwell but the no evale.

Maxwell leaned close the ghost and taunted him.

"aw is wittle jimmy mad" he laughed.
Whos jimmy!?

Then something even stranger happened. Ghost some how SUMMOND A KNIFE and got a stab at maxwell.

Maxwell jumped back and held his shoulder, where ghost stabbed him.

"w-wha?! How did you get your knife back!?" he yelled, pulling out the knife.

"oh maxy. I thougnt you knew knifey never leaves me!" ghost laughed. But he sounded.. Psychotic. His voice was a high pitch and crazy!
The knife vanshied and reappeared in 'ghost's' hand.

He laughed insanely. I was so confused! Whats with ghost!?

"ugh. I forgot you could do that you psychotic creep." maxwell mumbles, walking away.

"AWW WHATS WRONG!? DoN't YoU wAnNa KnOw My SeCrEtE!?!" he yelled insanely.

Where have i heard that phrase?

Ghost gave out another insane laugh and fell back.

"dumb idiot thinks he cn ceep me trabbed up in here. Heh. Good luck maxy." he mumbled, sitting down and looking at his arms. "what the heck happened in that stupid fight?"

"g-ghost..?" i asked, kinda frightened at what had just happened.

"huh? You?Heh.Ghost aint here kid." he laughed.

"but i thought-"

"do i look like your friend?" he asked. I was about to say yes but then he looked at me.

His skin was pale- almost white. His hair was a really dark brown but what stood out was his eyes.

He had blood red crimson eyes that looked as if they glowed.

He had a huge smile on his face at my shock.

"i aint your friend frankie." he smiled. I looked at him confused.

"who are you then? And how do you know my name? And do you know where my friend is? His names jo-" he cut me short.

"stop with the questions! Got a headache already from ghostie. Anyway. My names Jimmy Casket. Im the world most renownd murderer! And im apart of ghostie." he said with a grin.

"wait what!?" i screamed. He grinned and twirled his knife.

"i take control of him any time he passes out. Or if he sees fresh blood and knives (most of the time). Or if he gets really mad. Theres alot of ways." he shrugged.

Wait it all makes sence now.. Why he left when i cut my foot and before the fight papa was telling him not to use the knife.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by jimmy laughing.

"why areyou laughing?" i asked him. He just smiled at me and twirled his knife.

"you know my secrete... Do you know what happens to people who know my secrete..?" he started. I stayed silent and slowly shook my head. "ThEy DiE!!!" he laughed insanely. I backed away to the farthest part of the cage and shook in fear. He banged against the bars trying to brake them, though that thankfully wasn't happening. Though the bars were shaking.

Once he realised there was no way he ws braking the bars, he held his knife bck and threw it at my head. I turned away and the knife hit my arm rather then my head.

"agh!" i screamed in pain. I was terrified and looked upto jimmy.

He was on the floor kicking and clutching his head.

"a-agh! I aint.. letting you take.. Control!" he screamed in pain.

I realised that ghost was trying to take control over jimmy.

"ghost! You can do it! You can overpower him! Come on!" i yelled.

Jimmy's hair constantly kept changing from lighter to darker, same with his skin. His eyes flashed from brown to red. His eyes were like the lights on a police car. Then. It stopped.

I was scared to look who it was so i went to grabe the knife from my are to defend my self if its jimmy.

"dont touch the knife!" i heard a familiar voice yell.