We're gonna need a new worker

Toast's pov

I walked in with ghost in my arms. He ended up passing out from blood loss. I placed him on the couch and grabbed the med kit. I washed his wound and put a bandage on it but I dont thinkits going to heal anytime soon,It was a pretty huge gash after all.

I hope it didn't get infected or something worse.. I mean, prince fang is a dragon from a different dimension who has magic and steels people's souls...

Yeah I might have something to worry about. The worst thing that could happen would prince fang's DNA mixing with ghost's but thats not very likely. Unless prince fang was bleeding and his blood got into ghost woun- i should stop worrying.

I sat down next to wear I put ghost and started to read my ghost book. Its been the first time we've had to just relax! Not that ghost is relaxing, hes just asleep. We've had call after call after call! We still had one for the acachalla's next week. Why they asked next week and not now i don't know.

I just sat there reading when a thought came to mind.

Ghost isn't gonna be able to walk with that wound.

The gash just about reached his bone so i doubt he'll be walking fr another few months. 8 at max. Sure, he can use crutches but its gonna be dangerous if we need to get away from a ghost and he cant run.

I was quickly snapped out my thoughts when I heard ghost waking up.
"t-toast...? What happened?" he asked me, sitting up but ended up wincing in pain from his leg.

"you got attacked by prince fang. He's made a huge gashin your leg that just about reaches your bone. I dont think you will be walking for a while." i explained to him.
"what about crutches?" he asked me, tilting his head a little.
"i guess you coukd but you still wont be able to go oncases because the chances of us needing to run is quite high and obviously, you can't. We might need to hire someone to help until your leg is better." i suggested. Ghost groaned and looked up at the ceiling. Hes never liked working on the side lines.
"well we can't have spooker since he is crap at this just and currently has a tail, so we will have to find someone new. And this time, no animatronics! It was a good idea at the time toast, but now its just creepy..." ghost said.
"i agree, mainly about spooker. I dont want to work with him to be honest."
"ok. But not permanently! Ill get it sorted by tomorrow around... 6 ish? Yeah."
"are you sure thats enough time?" i asked.
"sure! Theres got to be at least one person. Like i said, not permamently so we dont need an expert. We could have a noobie for all I care as long as your not alone on cases." he explained to me. I nodded.
"ok,now that thats sorted, im gonna go make dinner." i said, making my way to the kitchen.