Fight

Frankie's pov

Maxwell laughed while ghost was stuck on the floor. I wanted to go help him but the more i moved the harder maxwell's magic grip got on me. He wasn't holding me down physically but he was using his magic.

"come one! Use what your ment to!" maxwell yelled, slightly frustrated but still laughing.

"boy don't you dare! You have your gun but don't even touch that knife! Last time you came in my house with a knife you-" papa yelled but was soon cut short.

"shut up! You dont think i know that!? Not like i can even do anything i can't move!" ghost screamed back. He pointed his gun to maxwell and shot multiple times. I was relieved knowing that maxwell was gone but after the gun shots stopped, he was still there.

"i-i thought..." i started. Ghost cut me off knowing what i was going to say already.

"maxwell is so high in level that the gun doesnt effect him anymore. The best thing to do now is to attack him with somone or something paranormal." ghost explained taking out what looked like a jar of salt from his bag.
I think i remember toast talking about ghosts having a weakness to salt last night. He took the knife out from the wall and covered it in salt. It somehow stuck so they must have mixed something in with the salt.

The lookon papa's face turned to fear and maxwell gained a smile. I dont know whats so bad about ghost having a knife but it must be serious considering the reactions hes getting.

"dont you dare!" papa yelled.

"i dont have any other stincking choice! My gun is out of bullets and it doesnt effect him anyway! If i dont do this now we will all be dead in the next two minutes!" ghost snapped back. He pulled himself up- being able to stand again.

"good choice kid! Tell ya what! If you win our little fight, ill never return to this house again. And if you loose.. You and your girly friend are coming back with me! Deal?" maxwell afford with a cocky smile.

"deal!" papa yelled before ghost could answer. Ghost gave him a death glare. "what!? I dont want this guy in this house! Bisides, theres no way you can loose. Its whether the rest of us will survive after..." papa told him,mumbling the last part.

Ghost sighed and nodded.
"fine. Deal." ghost mumbled, pulling his hood up for some reason.

Ghost's pov

As much as i dont want to take the chance of frankie finding out about jimmy, i have absalutly no other choice or we all die from maxwell. I my self am not to good at using knives. Sure, im pretty skilled with them but compared to jimmy, im terrible.

I wasnt gonna let jimmy take control though. Im going to use his strength and speed instead. Its somthing jimmy showed me how to do when theres a problem and i cant let him take control. Useing mine and his conbined its basically the same of tripling my speed, defence, and offence.

"lets gets this over with. We both know ill win anyway. I did last time." i mumbled, taking out an already salt covered knifey along with the one that maxwell threw at me.

"dont count on it."He smiled.

We stood there for a good two minutes. From all the fights jimmy has had i know who ever strikes first will have the downfall.while they attack The oponent will have the chance to have a counter attack so iether they dont block or counter attack then the attacker will actually have the uperhand. But in another case if they do counter attack then they can get in mulitple blows in.

After waiting for another good 30 seconds or so jimmy made me attack first. The problem was, he used his powers to send me flying right above him when i went to attack. Like i said. Downfall. After that i was being hit left right and center.

After being slammed into the walls, having multiple things smash into me and even him sending me flying through the window, i finally found my balance and stood up. I had blood running down my arm from a piece of glass from the window that was lodged into my arm. I didn't look at the blood- for obvious reasons.

I tightened my grip on the knives and jumped back threw the window and pounced onto maxwell and stabbed him in the back while he wasn't looking.

"ahh! Hey!" maxwell screamed as i dragged the knived down. Physical form or not i can attack him because of jimmy technically being paranormal.

Being a ghost he didnt have to worrie about wounds and being stabbed in place where if he was alive would be more fatal or instant death. Stab im in the head. Exactly the same at in the leg. So that was a down fall for me but what ever.

I stabbed him servral more times before he went into his pgysical form to pry me off since i wasnt letting his magic do anything. Something with jimmy once again. Hes a big help!

He grabbed me by the arms and threw me off of him and threw me into the wall. He walked over and pushed me upto the wall and held his arm at my kneck, choking me.

I kicked at him and stuggled to get free but to no evale. I became light headed and was about to pass out.

Then, i thought about jimmy. If I passed out he woukd take control and frankie would see him. If she found out she could tell the cops! Not being mean but i dont know how loyal she is to us yet! If she says a word then jimmy would kill her and id probably be sent to an insane asylum.

I grabbed maxwells wrists and with the little strength i had left, i kicked him in the gut and pushed him off of me.

I took both knives and threw them full force into both of his legs. I know i said wounds dont effect him but he can still feel the pain. So with the pain in his legs he wouldnt be able to physically attack. I got realy for a magical attack and made sure i stayed still, knowing if i moved to much id be venerable to his telekinesis.

What I didnt expect him to do is send all the broken can glass from before at me. Some penetrated my arms and legs but most missed.
While i was trying to get my footing back after being hit maxwell took an advantage and used his telekinesis to send both of the knifes from his legs to go flying at me. Because of the angel he was sending them from, one missed but the other left a huge deep gash on my torso.

I could see papa and frankie still stuck at the wall. Frankie was screaming and papa was shocked.

"hehe.. Looks like i'v won." maxwell laughed as he picked me up by my hood.

"w-wha.. HOW DID YOU LOOSE!? WHY DIDNT YOU LET HIM TAKE CONTROL!? YOU WOULD HAVE WON YOU LITTLE PATHETIC IDIOT!" papa yelled.

"s-sorry.."
And at that moment. I lost consciousness.

Welcome to P.I.E (VenturianTale PIE fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें