Chapter Two

A/N: Lol I had this sitting around for a few months now, I should've probably posted it when it was finished but eh. Can't change the past, lol.

Sans watched Alphys stir her cooking taco meat violently. He watched as she sliced vegetables, cutting partially into the counter with each knife movement. Tomato skin, juice and everything painted the counter as well as part of the wall (and in this case, the ceiling). The cheese was sadly ground down to nothing but a fine powdered dust that they would get to poof on top of their tacos later.

Alphys quickly grew tired of the silence that hung over her roof and sighed. "What do you want to talk about while we cook today, champ?"

She smiled widely at the highlights that seemed to go off in her friend's eyes. "Mwhehehe! What a wonderful idea!" Sans exclaimed, beginning to bounce on his heels.

Suddenly, his expression shifted into one of concentration as he began to ponder conversation topics. "Let's play kiss, punch or marry!"

Alphys laughed wholeheartedly. "Eh, shut it! I'd rather be tortured with the silence and cook than play those trendy games." The smile that spread against the dinosaur's face gave away her playfulness.

Sans just smirked mischievously as his eyelids dropped halfway. "You'd play it with Undyne."

Alphys dropped the spoon she was using to stir her burnt meat, it clattered against the metal pan with a loud clash. Both of her suddenly clumsy hands grabbed at eachother nervously as she turned her blushing face away from her skeleton friend.

Something in Sans burst in happiness, his eye lights literally doing so. He jumped repeatedly up and down as a small but joyful celebration. He was right all along! Deep in his bones he felt it! Alphys liked Undyne. "Mwheheheh! In your attempt to cover your feelings you have only revealed how you truly feel."

Alphys snarled. "Wh-what? No I didn't!"

Sans bumped his mentor over a few steps (only able to move her off-guard) and took over the kitchen. He turned the stove off and began to prepare the tacos as he was taught to. (With VIOLENCE, of course.)

"The way you blush, my friend, makes it obvious that I was right. I see the looks you give her when you think no one is looking. You like her and you can't deny it." He declared.

Alphys could only gape and stutter. Giving up on replying with a good retort, she groaned as she covered her eyes. Sans shushed her quietly as he placed her in her seat at the orange table and served her the tacos they made together. At the sound of tea pouring Alphys looked up, grimacing. "Am I really that obvious?"

Sans only smiled. "Not to the blind."

Alphys looked up and her nose twitched as her face scrunched up in a confused frown. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Sans sat down in his seat across from the yellow dinosaur monster. "Love is blind to those who look without a green eye." He sipped his tea calmly, enjoying the taste and texture of the hot liquid.

Alphys groaned in annoyance. "Can't I get a straight answer? I swear you take one too many boat rides with that weird oracle monster."

Sans went rigid. "Hey! Just because he's an oracle doesn't mean he's weird. He's just a little bit... off."

"The day before I got this" Alphys gestured sharply to the deep scar on her left eye "He told me to watch my left. THEN he got confused about which side yada yada yada. Either way it came true and he's been nothing but freaky ever since."

Into The Wild Blue (An Underswap Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara