Final Chapter ~ A Place to Return To

Start from the beginning

(*sigh*) "Yuuki, what are you doing running all over the place when you should be in bed?", Shinjo as asked as he helps her get up.

"I'm fine now, please excuse us this is an emergency!", Yuuki exclaimed and grabs Orihime's hand then leads her to Toushiro's room.

Once inside, Orihime didn't waste any second and proceeds to heal Toushiro. Yuuki sits beside her and holds his hand with a worried look on her face. They sat in silence for a while until Yuuki finally decided to break the silence.

"I'm so sorry for suddenly kidnapping you this late at night."

Orihime chuckles.

"It's okay, it's an emergency, though you can fill me in tomorrow.", she calmly said.

Yuuki nods and sighs in relief when Toushiro looks a lot better.

"Since it's already this late you should spend the rest of the night here.", she said.

*******

The next morning, Yuuki explained things to Orihime. They slept together in the same room right next to Toushiro's. Then a knock on the door was heard outside their room. Yuuki opens it and Shinjo steps inside with a serious look on his face.

"We need to talk.", he said.

Hearing this, Orhime decides to leave to let them talk.

"I guess I'll go home now, see you later Yuuki-chan.", she said.

"Okay, thanks again."

"I already told Nagisa to accompany you home. She's already waiting outside.", Shinjo said to Orihime.

"Oh, thank you.", Orihime said and steps outside the room.

Orihime bows before leaving. As the door closed, Shinjo turns his attention back to Yuuki.

Meanwhile, Toushiro finally wakes up and gets off to bed. He steps outside and saw Orihime.

"Oh, Toushiro-kun I'm glad you're okay now.", Orihime said.

"Yeah... were you the one who healed me? How'd you get here?", he asked.

"Hai, Yuuki was the one who brought me here last night."

"Arigato."

"Douitashimashite.", Orihime said and smiles. "I should get back home now, see ya."

Just as she was about to leave, Ichigo saw her.

"Ah! Inoue? You going back home now?", he asked.

"Yeah, say 'bye' for Yuuki-chan for me."

"Hm? Is she still sleeping?"

"No, she's having a talk with Shinjo-san."

"I see..."

"Bye guys!", Orihime said and waves her hand.

After she left, Ichigo turns his attention to Toushiro.

"You seem to be doing fine now... that's good.", he said.

"Yeah."

"Are you going back to Soul Society?"

"After I talk to Yuuki, yeah."

"Are you going to tell them everything?"

"I'll leave that decision to the Shinohara siblings."

"Inoue said they seem to be talking about something. It may be important so we'll just have to wait."